Dbol and winstrol? (gp stan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol and winstrol? (gp stan)

Is that a good cycle? Just curious as you can see i'm new to this, and i'm not going to be taking anything. Very curious i know a few people that did Andromix and winstrol, just curious if dbol and winstrol is any good

IMO -no cycle is good unless it has Test as a base.
    if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down so you will lose the benefit of this natural test when you cycle. What that means is you will have to take at least that much in ASS just to break even.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I think winny is not so great. It's hard on joints and there are better options out there. I wouldn't do two 17aa toxic orals together.

And absolutely add in Test. Even test alone is better than others without. It creates a nice synergy effect among other compounds making them more beneficial.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

So what would be a good cycle?

Comment

Tell us your stats, age, cycle history etc goals
          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
            Tell us your stats, age, cycle history etc goals
            I'm 22, 5,6 140 pounds, and i'm not trying to get SUPER big.. i'm trying to get semi-big

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
              IMO -no cycle is good unless it has Test as a base.
              if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down so you will lose the benefit of this natural test when you cycle. What that means is you will have to take at least that much in ASS just to break even.
              I agree, gotta have some test with your wheaties

Comment

The first general rule i tell people when they want to go down the aas routine is be at least over 21 (so your endocrine system can fully mature)
                The second rule i have before suggesting a cycle is that the user has around 3-4 years of natural training under their belt to so they can fully understand the different lifts and what they do to certain parts of your body.
                Third rule is, to practice and maintain good healthy diet to promote healthy & solid muscular growth.

Now, in your case you are old enough to start but judging by your stats (5,6 & 140) your training & nutrition needs practice. please take my criticism with a grain of salt, i've seen too many guys who "Just wana be big bro" cycle and they either 1) cycle incorrectly and barely have any gains get discouraged and crash extremely hard 2) practice good training & diet look fantastic and as soon at they are off they crash and lose everything. Don't expect these powerful hormones to just do the work for you, you have to put in considerable time, energy, sweat, blood, nutrition into the equation. This is a lifestyle for i think i can safely say all of us here, so if your not ready to commit and start changing your habits your only going to harm yourself down the road. With all this being said, you need more research on training, diet, supplements, & aas. I could be wrong but i'm just judging from your stats.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar_ View Post
                  So what would be a good cycle?
                  Omar read this thread it should help u alot; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?879-Ask-Sam1976
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Wow thanks a lot guys, you guys helped a lot.. But the real question is.. what's a good starting oral cycle with a guy that has my stats

Comment

Originally posted by Omar_ View Post
                      Wow thanks a lot guys, you guys helped a lot.. But the real question is.. what's a good starting oral cycle with a guy that has my stats
                      Hey bro, if ur dead set on using aas then u need to learn more. U can use dbol at the beginning and winny at the end but if u wana bulk id say 500mg test a week for 12wks dbol ed for 4wks and var at 50mg or tbol 30mg for the last 4 wks. Plus proper pct, nolva clomid. Use a serm or ai through cycle. Always have letro on hand in case of gyno along with extra nolva. U may not need adex butjus to b safe

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                        Hey bro, if ur dead set on using aas then u need to learn more. U can use dbol at the beginning and winny at the end but if u wana bulk id say 500mg test a week for 12wks dbol ed for 4wks and var at 50mg or tbol 30mg for the last 4 wks. Plus proper pct, nolva clomid. Use a serm or ai through cycle. Always have letro on hand in case of gyno along with extra nolva. U may not need adex butjus to b safe
                        i was thinking of doing dbol and anadrol

Comment

Bad idea. Anadrol is one of th strongest oral by itself. U cannot run 2 orals at the same time cuz ur liver will get fucked up. Orals need 2 b spaced out. U need test as a base, two orals may blow u up but u won't keep anything. Trust me. U need an oral with an injection. Look up beginner aas cycles on the internet so u can get an idea. Our sponser has a good beginner cycle. And they hav an all oral but those orals aren't as harsh as drol and dbol would be. Please read and learn buddy, don't wana c u end up in the er

Comment

Working...
                          X