Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking slin without simple carbs

I've got a quick question.
    Some guy I know from the gym told me he takes 4iu slin with his chicken and rice and doesn't go hypo and prefers this over taking high dosage PWO slin cause he doesnt get fat this way.

How safe is it to take 4iu of slin with 100 gram rice and 200 gram chicken? (of couse I have some dextrose water in a bottle)

That is fine. It's the carbs from rice that will do the job. Diabetics don't drink shakes after a shot they eat a normal meal.
    What type of insulin?

I would recommend staying away from insulin. I think it ruined bodybuilding. Plus, I don't think the risk (possible death) is worth the rewards. Unless competing for top position pro status. Even then, not necessary. Look at Dexter Jackson prime example of someone who did not use or at least abuse insulin.
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I agree with Liquid 100% that unless your competing or going to compete stay away from insulin or you'll end up having to take it for the rest of your life....and trust me its a pain and its not worth it.....plus like Liquid points out if you fuck up on insulin and your not prepared you could end up dead!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
        That is fine. It's the carbs from rice that will do the job. Diabetics don't drink shakes after a shot they eat a normal meal.
        What type of insulin?

I would recommend staying away from insulin. I think it ruined bodybuilding. Plus, I don't think the risk (possible death) is worth the rewards. Unless competing for top position pro status. Even then, not necessary. Look at Dexter Jackson prime example of someone who did not use or at least abuse insulin.
        Humalog taken IM

I understand your concerns, but I know how the beginning of a hypo feels like and know how to stop it. I'd rather stuff myself with dextrose and gain fat than be foolish and try to sit it out. Even injecting steroids can go wrong if you don't know what youre doing and inject into a vain.

How come you think it's ruined bodybuilding?

Comment

I think it ruined bodybuilding by the extended guts it created. Look at Bodybuilders of the past compared to the extended guts of today.

I think tren is the best one known to man. It will create a lean machine .... no reason for insulin.

Comment

Humalog is fast acting and taking it IM will make it that much faster. I'd be careful. It's very hard to gauge sometimes between being insulin resistance and sensitive. I've known people to take some dose each day and one day hit them are harder and go hypo. The few extra pounds it may put on is not worth it.

Do you really think you maximized your gains with AAS? That you need this stuff

But to answer your question, if I was to take humalog IM I'd slam a high glucose drink immediately and then eat a meal 30 minutes later and always have glucose tabs in the pocket.

Comment

I took 4iu this morning with 120 gram bambix riceflour (baby food lol) with 80 gram hydrowhey and my bloodsugar measered every 5 minutes :

Now, 3 hours after injection it's 4,2 mmol wich is pretty normal for me.

Tren is king, I agree! But it's also unhealthy fysically and mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
                Tren is king, I agree! But it's also unhealthy fysically and mentally.
                What and insulin is healthy for you?? Wow bro good luck......

Comment

An experiment a while back was 1iu of insulin post workout with no carbs just protein and amino acids.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    What and insulin is healthy for you?? Wow bro good luck......
                    LOL you're trying to be funny or something? :P
                    I'm not saying that insulin is healthy, but trenbolone is FAR FAR FAR more unhealthy than insulin.

Comment

That's not true. It's not as toxic as claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by TallMan View Post
                        I'm not saying that insulin is healthy, but trenbolone is FAR FAR FAR more unhealthy than insulin.
                        so you think tren can kill u in a matter of minutes?
                        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
                        X