needle problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needle problems

I don't know what is different today, but no matter what I do I am just drawling air and no test into my needle. I tried 4 different needles and I even tried a different bottle of test same problem. Could it be barometric pressure related? We have been in a tornado watch.

You mean you are poking the needle into the vial and your getting only air?? Are you sure your not to far in and your needle is past the point of oil?? Did u try just barely penetrating the stopper and drawing because it sounds like the needle is all the way in the vial past the oil..........

Comment

That question is perplexing.........if the tip of the pin is in the oil it is theoretically impossible to pull air out of the oil. If it was one pin and barell would say u have a leak somewhere outside of the tip of the pin. If the oil viscosity happens to be thicker because of barometric pressure or temp then all you should get is a negative pull on the plunger and no oil pulling into the tube. Strange dude......
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Maybe he has a thick oil and he only gets suction .. no oil

I have used thick oil and using a 20g needle to draw and it takes a while to load.

Comment

Wat gauge rigg u using? U try and shoot a cc of air into the vial be4 drawing? This makes no sense u must not b doin sumthing rite.put the oil in really warm water and see if that helps

Comment

Guys lets not get all crazy here.....its impossible to just suck air unless the syringe is broken and drawing air somehow or hes pushing the pin past the oil in the vial.....theres no other explanation

Comment

Agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

I could see that the needle was in the oil, so I don't understand what was going on. I've never had this problem before. It seemed like the plungers where not sealing or something. I thought maybe you guys have had this happen. I believe they are 27 gauge needles.

Comment

As crazy as it may sound the weather is back to normal, and so are my needles.

Comment

???????????

Comment

Dude that needle is way to small. Id go no smaller then 25g

Comment

I use 20g to draw...

Comment

Yo my 1st time inj ever I used a 20g 1.5in drawing needle right in the glute. Needless to say I couldn't walk rite for a week. Lol amature

Comment

Working...
                          X