oral steroids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral steroids

thinking of trying oral roids,can anyone give some advice,I've found some stacks pre made by genezameds. gp methon50,gp proviron & liv. 52not sure if they will work.
    manofsteel
    Last edited by manofsteel; 04-28-2011, 01:46 AM.

u need the pin w/out TEST its not worth it.

theres is nothing wrong with Orals, The problem is with Oral Only cycles;
    The average man on HRT (hormone replacement therapy ) needs 100-200 mg a week of injected Test. s if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down so you will lose the benefit of this natural test when you cycle. What that means is you will have to take at least that much in ASS just to break even. Then when you come off that oral you will be shut down and it will take weeks/months to recover - you lose again.

That is why injectables r necessary because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . You really can’t do that safely using orals the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain stupid and dangerous.
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 04-28-2011, 01:51 AM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

good answer. bump. needs a test base

Comment

You can gain nicely and keep gains from orals only. Its not as bad as some say that you will lose all gained because its water, etc.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

i would never suggest an oral only cycle. theres many reasons, but this one alone is worth not doing it. as mentioned you suppress your natural hormones. so what are you going to do when your test levels hit bottom and you cant get your dick hard?
          Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

They make novaldex as well as other pct's that you can take while on an all oral stack that will counteract any test hitting rock bottom, I have no problems with my dick and I've been on anadrol for three weeks, 100mg's a day.

Comment

There is not much getting around it with oral AAS, stack with some inj.

Comment

You can't run a decent cycle without Injectable Test as a base.....kinda like building a house without pouring a foundation first....having said that the orals you mentioned are all really good products hopefully when you decide to go you will add some Test

Comment

Originally posted by swerve View Post
                  They make novaldex as well as other pct's that you can take while on an all oral stack that will counteract any test hitting rock bottom, I have no problems with my dick and I've been on anadrol for three weeks, 100mg's a day.
                  why put your body thru that when 90% of what your putting on is water weight? anadrol is known to make people feel sluggish, suppresses appetite, stress the liver pretty bad, and it causes the most water retention of all the orals. i just dont understand why you would put yourself thru that for gains that will disappear immediately after your stop taking it. i took it for a few weeks with test, i hit an all time high of 285 lbs. but i felt like absolute shit, had swollen pregnant lady ankles, and the weight i gained came right off, even while running multiple other compounds for months afterwards.
                  Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

so what would you suggest for a good cycle I just want to add about 15lbs.Doesn't seem like alot but for me thats next to impossible

Comment

ANY suggestions?want to add 15lbs of lean mass to my frame what shoould i do,next to impossible for me to gain weight.

Comment

Originally posted by manofsteel View Post
                        so what would you suggest for a good cycle I just want to add about 15lbs.Doesn't seem like alot but for me thats next to impossible
                        Eat bro with 500mg of test a week. Guaranteed to jack-you-up! Train hard eat right sleep well. And u can use dbol as a kickstart. Run nolva throughout with clomid at the end along wit the nolva.

Comment

Working...
                        X