Needs a Bulk Cycle plan PLEASE..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs a Bulk Cycle plan PLEASE..

I want to do a Bulk and strength 8-10 week cycle( 26yo, 6'1 210lbs). I just need a map to guide me there. Weeks ??? Dosage ?? i want to use Test E(250mg), Deca (200mg), and Dbol (10mg) in this cycle.. PCT ??? Need advice.
    Wk 1-8. ????
    Wk 1-10 ????
    If anyone has a good cycle plan with these products please fill me in. Any advice would be helpful. Im looking to start this soon..Thanks..

P.s.- Already has 100 tabs dbol(10mg), 10 amps Test E (going to buy more), 100 tabs of Nolvadex. 10ml vial of Deca (200mg)(going to buy more)..

check this out; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.php?879-Ask-Sam1976

per Sam - what is a good starter cycle?

i get this question a lot. i'm not going to judge you but you should know that your cycle is only going to be as good as your diet and training. if you aren't ready for AAS...that is if your diet and training aren't in good order, you are not going to be happy with your end result. it is often suggested that someone trains for 2 years to get a good base before they start AAS.

so, that being said, the key to a good cycle for a first time user is to 'keep it simple'. if you're running several new compounds at a time, you'll have no idea what side effects are coming from what compound, what is working, whats not...basically, only add one compound per cycle. if this is your first cycle, you don't need to get crazy. you will make amazing gains off of something like this...
    (this cycle is designed for male athletes)

12 wks
    test cyp or test e 500mg per wk, split into 2 injections
    adex .5mg EOD to E3D

PCT starts 2 wks after last injection (wk 14)
    nolvadex 40mg ED for wk 14
    20mg ED for wk 15-17
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Can i use D Bol in this cycle you just gave me..I have it so i would like to use it..You know more than i do so ill try this out and let ya know how it goes..thnx

Comment

If you have never used dbol before I suggest you don't exceed 25 mg a day. Its a great compound i just had some neg sides from it. Specifically very painful muscle contractions. I dropped it from 50 to 25 and things are good. Expect some joint pain also running the dbol/test combo. I'm running a lot higher amounts though. U might be cool. Good luck.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

I like the cycle listed...however you asked so this is how i would run it........500mg Test split into twice a week (250mg ea) 400mg Deca and 20-30mg Dbol Ed......run the Test for 10 weeks the Deca an Dbol for 8 weeks.....

Comment

im with odb all the way test only, dbol is a mild compound so you can add it if you really want to, but youll grow like a weed on just 500 mg of test
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I like this set up limo, ill go ahead and start this thanx brother. What about PCT, i already have 100 tabs (20mg)of nolva and some Arimidex inroute soon. Should i run that through the whole cycle? Should i invest into anything else?? Thanks again for the feed back....
              ThePusyMonstr
              Last edited by ThePusyMonstr; 04-29-2011, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X