Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and Mast....

Let's discuss these 2...

Tren is the only product that will harden you up and cut you while keeping all the lean muscle you have on maybe even another 1/2 inch on the arms and rest of the muscles within a 3-4 month period. Will burn fat and get your BF % low without any cardio!

Mast and Tren will condition bodybuilders and make them look 20lbs heavier than they actually are and conditioned. These two are a must for prep.

Mast also is an anti estrogen. It will take estrogen down and get you dry. Within a week or two it will dry and harden you up. Will get you tight. The muscle will get a density you did not have before and be able to see the lines all over especially lower back from being so dry.

The combination of both is important as they work very well together.

Timing of injection is also key ! Add in Test prop and you're g2g!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

i like the look of that cycle with the right added calories how would you rate it as bulk course??

Comment

i think this will be the 2nd cycle.
      i saw a thread where some guy said he took like 2000mgs/week of tren and he saw AMAZING results....i think id be too chicken to try that high of a dose.
      chevy355s10
      Last edited by chevy355s10; 04-27-2011, 07:45 PM.

Comment

For bulk is amazing. Transforms you like crazy. GP has Andromix which has all these in one.

Comment

2000mg a week is too much ...100mg ED is plenty. Even 50 will do wonders. Tren Ace not E

Comment

Originally posted by chevy355s10 View Post
            i think this will be the 2nd cycle.
            i saw a thread where some guy said he took like 2000mgs/week of tren and he saw AMAZING results....i think id be too chicken to try that high of a dose.
            i tell you what you crack on with your 2000mgs a week i'm sure whatever results u get will b AMAZING... lol

Comment

..did you even read my post? i never said that i was/will be using 2000mgs/wk. if you read it again,it says some guy in a thread said he did. try putting in a beggining and ENDING to each of your sentences so people can tell what your gettin at.
              1-1/4" on his arms,4" of his waist and soem other stuff,all in less that 2 months. i wouldnt ever do it.

Comment

2g of tren per week is two 10ml freaking vials. Run that for 8 weeks, it's going to run around a grand...

Is this cat still around?

Comment

calm chevy down you sure your not on 2000mgs of something or is that you dont understand sarcasm? just try not to get repetative strain injury while your replying.
                  as far as grammer goes i got better things to do than worry about fullstops and f"$*kin capital letters.

Comment

come on guys, lets keep this thread on topic....

i would consider this stack more of a precontest cycle than a bulker. also i wouldnt recommend tren ace on your second cycle, its a harsh compound and more for the advanced users
                    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yes, great for precontest. If you want to put lean mass its a beautiful combo.

Comment

chevy, IMO, this is not a great second cycle. it's a great combo but if you're a nwer user, you'll get super results using just 1 or 2 compounds. save the exotic drugs for when the basics stop working. if you play all your cards this early in the game, you won't have any aces to pull out of your sleve later.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                          chevy, IMO, this is not a great second cycle. it's a great combo but if you're a nwer user, you'll get super results using just 1 or 2 compounds. save the exotic drugs for when the basics stop working. if you play all your cards this early in the game, you won't have any aces to pull out of your sleve later.
                          well damn...good point.lol you musta been a poker player at soem point,huh?

Comment

Yes, not so much for beginner but definitely put it in the future to do stack.

If you add in GH with this, complete mutation. I also don't believe tren is as toxic as claimed.

Comment

What else is important is the timing of your injections. I believe this to be very important. I think the best time is before bed. If not before bed, after training I'd say the next best timing. Not first thing in the morning. You wake up feeling jacked before bed. Better than the one who did it in the morning and then go to gym and puff up because the testosterona smoothen him up with the famous water between skin and muscle

Comment

Working...
                              X