New Sub-Forum Ides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sub-Forum Ides

Ok, ive received a PM from a member, and they want to see a sub-forum section that has to do with health and wellness. I thought that was a good idea, but I want to see what others think, and other areas of interest that you guys would like to see at JM. We will pick the best 2 or 3 and Ill forward those ideas to Admin, and Ill see if we can make it happen.

There will be 'NO' sub-forums that have to do with politics or religion either, so dont ask. These areas of interest always lead to fights, bickering, feelings get hurt, etc. Want to keep the peace here, Got me?

Thanks for the feedback!

I thought a "Injury/Recovery" sub-forum would be good. members could post how they got injured + others could post recovery techniques etc. this could also encompass blood test info+results.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

How about a "Cycle Log" forum where people can post their runs and results?
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Cycle Log/Members pictures forum is good.
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

lOG .........

Comment

What's IOG?
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Thanks IM.Great idea.

Come on guys,lets here some ideas on this.

How about a relaintionships forum?Discuss anything related to your significant other.

A contest prep forum might be another good one.Training,dieting,etc,before a show.
              F.I.S.T.
              Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-27-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

One last one...A supplements forum with reviews and experiences with different otc supp's.

Comment

A couple more.

How about a AAS pic forum.We could even have 2......One for real pics and one for fakes.It will make it easier to research.

And i'll be the dirty old man and say it...a video sub in the eyecandy forum.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                    How about a "Cycle Log" forum where people can post their runs and results?
                    Good idea Disco.
                    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Great idea a health and wellness forum, one of our mods asked for it and i promised him a section on the new website. The new website takes soo fuckin' long dispite all promises, that I decided to hire my own IT team and buy webspace. Tomorrow i'll know if the name i asked for is available and if so it might be better to create a health section instead of a forum. Because in a section you can post long articles with embedded videos -pics - pdf's and pictures

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                        Great idea a health and wellness forum, one of our mods asked for it and i promised him a section on the new website. The new website takes soo fuckin' long dispite all promises, that I decided to hire my own IT team and buy webspace. Tomorrow i'll know if the name i asked for is available and if so it might be better to create a health section instead of a forum. Because in a section you can post long articles with embedded videos -pics - pdf's and pictures
                        Sweet.Looking forward to it.

Comment

sounds good. i was thinking, we could use an OTC supp section too.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok here is what we have so far..

1) Health and Wellness
                            2) Cycle logs
                            3) Supplements & Nutrition
                            4) Injury & Recovery
                            5) Dating & Relationships
                            6) AAS Pic Section (Real/Fake)

I think the best 3 would be, health and wellness, cycle logs & Supplements & Nutrition. I think the injury and recovery, dating subforums wouldnt be that active, but what do I know. AAS pic section, good idea too. Maybe we can incorporate that with the analysis section. What do you guys think??
                            ItalianMuscle
                            Last edited by ItalianMuscle; 04-30-2011, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ItalianMuscle View Post
                              Ok here is what we have so far..

1) Health and Wellness
                              2) Cycle logs
                              3) Supplements & Nutrition
                              4) Injury & Recovery
                              5) Dating & Relationships
                              6) AAS Pic Section (Real/Fake)

I think the best 3 would be, health and wellness, cycle logs & Supplements & Nutrition. I think the injury and recovery, dating subforums wouldnt be that active, but what do I know. AAS pic section, good idea too. Maybe we can incorporate that with the analysis section. What do you guys think??
                              I firmly believe that adding a cycle log and AAS pic section are necessary and would be very helpful. Just was wondering if it were possible to combine our current diet/ nutrition section to include otc supplements. Also, what about adding the ijnury/ recovery section to our current weight lifting section? Then lastly a new health and wellness sectin would make it complete, imo.
                              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
                              X