GP 1-Test Cyp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP 1-Test Cyp

i'm going on my second run with GP 1-test cyp. took my second inject today. in the past, 1-test cyp wasn't a popular compound because it was too painful to inject. thankfully GP has put together a product that has very minimal pain. the oil is very thin, like all GP gear...almost looks like water in the vial. goes though a 25g pin just fine. this time around, i'm running 500mg EW. if you dont know about 1-test cyp, heres some more info...

http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...hydroboldenone

oh and FYI for anyone waiting and wondering about your order. ATM, things may be a little slower than the ridiculously fast service you've all been used to but rest assured, it's going to get there so have patience and (as you should always do) plan ahead.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

BTW Sam on the order thing. Im still wating (which is cool), but maybe as a mod you could just send along the feedback that it would be cool to tell me its shipped when its actually shipped. I think that would probably relax alot of people. But I know its coming and I'm good with it. Just a thought

Comment

I am very interested in 1-test, but held off ordering, unti I had further information, as in, would one want to run test as a base?

Comment

iPenetratah, yes, you want to run test with it. 1-test, aka DHB, is a metabolite of EQ, more powerful than EQ, much in the way that DHT is a metabolite of test. it is a mild drug, yeilding quality gains. since my last 1-test cyp cycle,i've thought it would be ideal for someone who does a lot of photo shoots because even on a stressful diet/cardio plan and working at a physical/stressful job, i remained full, vascular and strong. i had no negative sides at 400mg. the only drawback for me was that it took about 5-6 wks before it showed it's effects on my physique. i ended up getting an extra bottle and extended my cycle to 16 wks. i think 16 is a must.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Thanks Sam.

I was actually planning on running EQ + Test for 16 weeks, but thanks to this info, I will look into subbing EQ for 1-test cyp.

Comment

1 Test Cyp from GP is very top quality! You'll love it. The size and strength gains are amazing.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

does 1-test give the EPO type blood volume boosting (endurance enhancing) affects taht EQ gives?... if so she's a definite winner for my next cycle.
              ... didn't note any mention of this in the other dihydroboldenon thread... but it was a lot to take in... might have missed it.
              atavist
              Last edited by atavist; 04-28-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

no, atavist, i dont think i've heard of it having such effect. i hadn't read it and i personally dont think it is much like EQ and i didnt feel any boost in endurance.

Comment

check... EQ on the next cycle it is...
                  thanks.

Comment

Any updates on the 1-Test bro?? Hows it going?

Comment

I was going to run this a while back, but I opted for the GP eq I had on hand. I wlll run this in the future though.

Comment

This stuff is great. Also TNE and Andromix is sweet!
                        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Yes i can vouch for all of that. The GP 1 test, tne,eq...and adromix. fucking incredible.

Comment

Working...
                          X