gyno/prolactin issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gyno/prolactin issues

I've been off cycle for 9wks and I've noticed that the gyno that I thought I got rid of is back. Its not bad and u can't notice it but I can. Why is this happening now, I've been off pct for alomst 4wks I used sust cyp dbol for 8wks and pct was nolva 40 40 20 20 clomid 300 day1 200wk 100 100 50 50 exemestane 25mg a da for 3wks. I'm nervous that this upcoming cycle will make it worse and if prolactin is the problem here then I'm gona b fuckd cuz I'm running test e deca and dbol. What should I do guys? I was thinking about getn some letro for the slight gyno and cabaser for the prolactin issue. What would b my best bet for eliminating these problems or subsiding them. I ju don't want it to get worse. Could this b an estrogen rebound or is it more likely caused by prolactin I've got test deca nd dbol on the wqay and plan on reunning adex eod at .5mg for this 15wkr. Also ill use nolva and clomid at the end. Will the adex b enough until I get the letro and cabaser? Gona start the cabaser as soon as I can get it, probly not for another 2months though since moneys tight. Then at the end ill run letro with nolva and clomid and hcg. Any help is appreciated bros thanx

i understand the money being tight, but you need to combat it asap. sounds like youve tried every avenue except the caber, i have a source that can get to u in a matter of days, and they are running an easter sale right now. i can garauntee itll be the cheapest price you can find anywhere. i dont want to post on this thread out of respect for our sponsors, but pm me if you want
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

From what I have heard, research Caber (liquid) is unstable, so make sure you get the actual pill.

Or you can give Prami a shot, which I actually prefer.

Comment

i have run both pill and liquid form, there was no significant diferrence in the 2
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Prami has always kept my prolactin issues in check and Letro has gotten rid of my lumps. Just be sure to taper down.

Comment

Where can I get prami? Pm me or email me if need b. And wat is prami

Comment

So ur sayn that the liquid is no different than the pills? Only difference is like 40 bucks and if I go thru naps its 68 plus shipping and that too much

Comment

FWIW, I looked around again, and most boards support that liquid caber is unstable.

Comment

Im no expert on this but it seems like you have the right idea. Letro and Caber i think will be the best option. Running the Adex on your next cycle should help too. But i would keep letro and caber on standby on the next cycle just incase it comes back again. Ive not used either of them but ive read they are the way to go. Dont know about Prami?? I understand if money is tight and you have to wait for the stuff but dont start another cycle until you get this is check bro (i know im probably stating the obvious). Just dont wanna see it get worse for ya.
                  Hope you get it sorted bro.

Comment

Right on fellas thanx for ur help. I was a lil leary about the liquid so if I gota ill jus get it thru naps, at least ill kno its legit.

Comment

Well I went thru pushinweights source and its def gtg. Very pleased

Comment

Working...
                      X