My goals, plans and progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goals, plans and progress

i'm deep in off season mode now. having been off cycle for a little while, i'm now hovering around 210, holding a little extra fat around my midsection and lower back. so far, i'm about 5 lbs heavier than last year. i'm not too worried about the fat. my metabolism is super fast and once i cut out the extra junk food, like my daily trip to macdonalds, i will start to lean out quickly.

i'm getting ready to start my next cycle. my mail goals are still to bring my back and legs up. the cycle will consist of ...
    16 wks
    GP test e 1000mg
    GP 1-test cyp 500mg
    GP aromasin start at 12.5mg EOD and see how it goes from there
    wk 1-6
    GP drol 75-100mg

i realized that even when i've planned to go to higher doses, i have usually only ran my test at 750mg for a long time now. during this last cycle, i miscalculated at one point and ended up boosting it much higher for a few wks. in that time, my physique really responded well, so this time, i'm going to try 1000mg and see what it holds for me. if i start seeing acne or any other issues, i'll back it down. this is only the second time i've run drol. the first time, a couple yrs back, i used 50 mg and my body weight went up to the highest it's ever been been. this time, i wanted to go up a little. i'm eating better than ever. i'm lifting heavier than ever. i'm taking a little more drugs. my plan to it really push my body weight up this year.

heres a pic we took the other day. this is cold with no pump. i'm starting to see more thickness than before. once i lose the fat, i'm sure a V will come out better. i feel that right now, my shape is kinda ugly. my goal it to continue to focus on both width and thickness. i need a lot of work on both. i dont plan to get much more fat than this...
    Attached Files
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

im very interested to see how the 1-test goes, ive just recently ran across alittle info on it. have you run it before? whats your height and weight?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Hi Sam! It's been awhile since I've been on JM. School and work, and volunteering at the fire dept drains the hell out of me. I'm going to the gym more often now and I'm starting my Test Cyp and Tren Ace with Arimdex, for a start. I still have the stuff from N***. But I have put that to the side for a later date. I'm still correcting my testosterone which is still now "106". We had this discussion before back in Dec or Jan. I've been doing what you said and I saw a lot of progress! I went from 343lbs to 306lbs. But because of my hectic schedule, I've been cheating here and there. I had to go through Testim gel and Andro Gel. But none of them worked of course. So now I just started my Cyp and Tren. I feel great than before! But still feel like crap. So I will see how this goes. Just want to say thank you again and to SafeLife for both your guidance and help.

Sam......you still look good in that pic. And it seems that you got a good cycle going on there! Dam! That's a lot of Test! Hmmmmm.............I'm going to try that! Best of luck Sam and keep us posted on your cycle. I think you got the same back as SafeLife?????
      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

So when acne starts dies that mean the test is to high?
        You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Sam what ever you say, but ya still look pretty good.
          The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
          Chat Box Talk And Rules
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
          No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
          http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

PushinWeight, i have run 1-test cyp before. it kept me look full, yet vascular while dieting last year. some strength. overall quality of muscle was good. not much water retention. the main drawback is that it took about 5-6 wks before i even felt a single thing from it. once it kicks in though, it's worth it. thats why i'm running the oral for the first 6 wks. last time i ran it at 400mg. this time, i'll see how 500 mg does. overall, it is what i would consider a mild drug. oh and i'm about 5'7,5'8ish, 210 lbs. i competed in middle weight but i'm taking a 2 yrs to grow into light heavy weight.

cage fighter, the higher the dose, the more likely you are to experience side effects. i tend to get acne and if the dose i choose makes me break out, i will lower it.

LinoZ100, glad to hear things are working out for you. keep it up!

i actually thought about not including the info about test dose because i didnt want to give any of the newer users the wrong message. sometimes it's easy to think someone looks the way they do because of the amount of pills they take, oil they inject. that couldnt be further from the truth. i try to use the least amount possible to get the best effect. i've always ran around 700mg of test so this is an experiment to see if moving up will help.

mrbig, thanks. i am happy with where i'm at but i have a vision of what i know i can be and i want to see that come to life one day.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Lookin good brother.Got some good size there to work with.

I have been running 1k of test for the past few years and love it.Its amazing how much of a difference it made in my progress just jumpimg up to that.Now mind you I have been on and off aas for many years and waited a long time before jumping up to that,but when I did,Damn!! Maybe its because I was older and my natural test production was on its declining stage,I don't know,but it really worked well for me.Made me feel a shit load better too.Almost like a 1st time cycle.This was after quite a long lay off as well though,which I often like to do.I feel it really cleans me out and gets my muscle receptors fresh and ready.

Good luck with it brother.Keep us posted with the rersults.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                it's easy to think someone looks the way they do because of the amount of pills they take, oil they inject. that couldnt be further from the truth. i try to use the least amount possible to get the best effect.
                I totally agree with the quote above, people don't realize all the hard work it takes to look that way. Instead they label you a "juicehead" and consider taking AAS as cheating. Anyway, good luck with the cycle sam and with attaining your goals. Keep us posted!
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

sounds good sam, just one question in your pic you tuck your thumbs into your fist i have seen other bb's do this also why do you do this instead of just making a normal fist?

Comment

hope everything works out well for you by the way your pic looks good man.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                      I totally agree with the quote above, people don't realize all the hard work it takes to look that way. Instead they label you a "juicehead" and consider taking AAS as cheating. Anyway, good luck with the cycle sam and with attaining your goals. Keep us posted!
                      fuck those people, lol! i am just concerned about the newer user who thinks "oh so if i want to get big, i gotta run XX amount of test too" not looking at everything that has lead to this. if i could still gain 25 lbs a cycle using 400mg of cyp, i would just use that and nothing more

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy93 View Post
                        sounds good sam, just one question in your pic you tuck your thumbs into your fist i have seen other bb's do this also why do you do this instead of just making a normal fist?
                        thats a really good question. it's how i was taught. i'm not just turning my wrist in to squeeze the forearm and bicep, i'm also kind of torking/twisting the wrists. what you do is just spend a ton of time posing in front of mirrors and learn to turn/twist to make your muscels look most pleasing. if you look at how people with different muscle shapes pose, you'll see that everyone does everything sightly different.

Comment

Working...
                        X