The 2011 NFL Draft- Thursday 4/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 NFL Draft- Thursday 4/28

It's that time of year again and the 2011 NFL Draft is this Thursday April 28th. Most of the mock drafts I've seen have QB Cam Newton from Auburn as the top pick going to Carolina, DT Marcell Dareus from Alabama as the second pick going to the Broncos and the third pick as Von Miller LB from Texas A&M going to the Bills. Do you agree with these picks? Who is your favorite team and who would you want them to draft?
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

I think that Ricky Elmore from the u of arizona is UNDER THE RADAR! I watched him play for the past couple years ( i attended the u of a) and he was a beast! I thought he was better than Brooks Reed, and Brooks is a projected first round pick. Elmore led the pac 10 in sacks for the last 2 seasons. Oh yeah, a little off topic, but Ricky's twin brother is a pro bodybuilder too.

Comment

Pat's worked out Mark Ingram?
      (last year we traded a shit load of picks for more+higher picks this year-2/1st, 2/2nd, 2/3rd) Keep up the good work Belicheck.

04/29 why oh why did we trade our 1st rd #28 pick to N.O.? so they could take Mark Ingram? we need a running back?????????
      ODB
      Last edited by ODB; 04-29-2011, 11:27 PM. Reason: update
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
      X