Clen...A diuretic of some sort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen...A diuretic of some sort?

Ive been taking clen for the past week and a half. While taking it, I have shed some water weight and have been urinating a lot. It seems like Im always drinking and pissing. Also, my workouts have been kinda shitty. My strength has maintained, even gained a little strength but my muscular endurance is worthless. I cant even get a decent pump. I was thinking that because of the lack of water and constant cycle of hydrate/piss/hydrate/piss that my body is unable to transfer enough ATP to the muscle, resulting in poor muscular endurance and not being able to get a pump?

What do you guys think? Has anyone else experienced this?

Masteron prop is a great sort of diuretic
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Clen is going to raise your body temp and dehydrate you.

And training well on clen is a bitch. However, I have experienced just the opposite with Albuterol though.

Comment

I've been on clen for 4wks now and I'm having the same issues crappy workouts no pumps, but I work through them. I've gone from 30% B-fat to about 20% in that 4wks. shits good!!! I've also been doing cardio twice a day for 20mins.
        The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
        Chat Box Talk And Rules
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
        No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
        http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Yea Ive been pushing through the workouts. The workouts are just disappointing. However my strength keeps going up? Its the weirdest thing Ive ever experienced taking something. Im happy with the results so far. Im just ready to start beasting out on my workouts again.

Comment

i hate clen, feel like shit all the time, and tired + training is not fun becouse of no pumps and energy. i have much better choises t3 eca var much more healty way to lose fat.

Comment

are you taking some kind of taurine supp? they say if you dont,and you have negitives side,will be worse. plus,the taurine helps with the pumps and the energy. i also drank about 2 gallons of water a day,to the point my kidneys felt like they were being stabbed. but,i lost 14lbs in 2 weeks,so i was ok with it. you should be taking anywhere from 3-5G's/day of the taurine. i would split my dose to twice a day and take 2 grams each dose. one dose at 7am and one dose at 11-12. that way, if there were any bad sides that could pop up,by the time 5pm rolled around and training was due,i didnt have to worry about it. i felt great and my pumps were so strong,i couldnt hardly finish my sets and when i did curls,my fore-arms would get a strong pump from just holding the weights to the point i wouldnt hardly he able to hold them.

anyway,if there are any questions i can help answer,just let me know. btw,a bottle of taurine with 100caps@500mgs/per cap,cost about $8.

Comment

Im not taking any taurine. I'll definitely get some and try it out when I start my next 2 weeks. I also train in the morning times. Around 9 am. What would be a good protocol for taking the taurine since I train in the morning and not evening?

Comment

just take it when you take your clen. they say on an empty stomach is best. but i would take it on an empty stomach first thing on the morning...and then right after have a lil breakfeast. something small. like a protien shake or a couple of eggs an wheat toast.
                  try taking the stuff at 7am. that way you have a 2 hour gap between dosage and the gym. i think that would make sure the clen/taurine is good in your system and the chance of problems wont be as high,cause your "spike" will be already over.
                  chevy355s10
                  Last edited by chevy355s10; 04-27-2011, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBig View Post
                    I've been on clen for 4wks now and I'm having the same issues crappy workouts no pumps, but I work through them. I've gone from 30% B-fat to about 20% in that 4wks. shits good!!! I've also been doing cardio twice a day for 20mins.
                    Hope you are taking Ketotifen, because 3 weeks can be too long on clen.

Comment

a big part of it is probably diet. i'm going to assume you're trying to lose fat if you're taking clen. if you lower your carbs, you wont get the same pumps as when you're in off season eating mode. feeling flat is a constant battle when you're dieting, clen or no clen.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                      X