IGF-1 LR3 injection into tendon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 LR3 injection into tendon

I have a problem tendon with echogenic areas (tendonopathy), I am getting surgery soon to debride the defect.

I'm thinking of injecting IGF-1 LR3 directly into tendon 1 week post op and again maybe 1 week later, just concerned that acetic acid used to reconstitute might irriate tendon,

would I be best to reconsitue with sterile water? I have heard IGF does not last more than a couple of days if mixxed with water... acetic acid 0.6% is better I hear?

Please advise of you have experience

you want to reconsititue with AA. the way i understand it, igf doesn't have the site enhancement effects it was first thought to have. once you inject it, it spreads through your body. i dont think it would help injecting it directly into a tendon plus i dont think it would be safe to do either.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

healing with gh is best but takes a while for the effects to really kick in. I had a tear on a tendon in my shoulder close to a year ago. Was really extreme but they were not willing to operate on it. So I went to the next best thing. gh. Shoulder is almost completely healed but it took a while.

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        you want to reconsititue with AA. the way i understand it, igf doesn't have the site enhancement effects it was first thought to have. once you inject it, it spreads through your body. i dont think it would help injecting it directly into a tendon plus i dont think it would be safe to do either.
        Thanks Sam,

So just sub-cutaneous inj into abdominal fat daily or twice daily? was think of doing 50 mcg daily... what are you thoughts?

Also, which out of IGF-1 LR3 or the new one IGF DES is better?

Comment

I'd like to bump this. I have some nagging issue in a joint and been looking into both hgh and either igf-1 lr3 or des.

More comments?

Comment

Originally posted by runningman View Post
            Thanks Sam,

So just sub-cutaneous inj into abdominal fat daily or twice daily? was think of doing 50 mcg daily... what are you thoughts?

Also, which out of IGF-1 LR3 or the new one IGF DES is better?
            im interrested in this too?

Comment

damn, i didnt see running mans follow up question from back at 4-26. sorry about that bro.

igf can be used sub q, but it is best injected IM. people often put it into the muscle trained. for awhile there was a lot of belief that igf had site enhancing abilities. that beleif had fallen off for the most part. i have never seen site enhancment, so i just put it into my tri's and bi's
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                damn, i didnt see running mans follow up question from back at 4-26. sorry about that bro.

igf can be used sub q, but it is best injected IM. people often put it into the muscle trained. for awhile there was a lot of belief that igf had site enhancing abilities. that beleif had fallen off for the most part. i have never seen site enhancment, so i just put it into my tri's and bi's
                I believe there are no proven site enhancement peptides correct? Or anything for that matter. Except that synthetik shit. Which doesnt count imo.

Comment

Working...
                X