Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody Help

Hey,

i'm thinking of starting a anadrol cycle i've heard you can gain great weight/muscle with it but i've also heard as soon as you stop using it it will all drop off me again is there anything i can use to help combat this thanks for any help i obviously am rather newish to this so please don't flame me.

PS i only want to take oral stuff if thats possible

would doing anadrol for 3/4 weeks and starting to take anavar 2/3 weeks in for 4 weeks help me keep my gains?
    boroboy
    Last edited by boroboy; 04-25-2011, 09:19 AM.

If you would go only for the Anavar you will gain slowly and the results might probably will be kept because the gains it self does not includes the volume of water carried in the muscle that makes it looks big and fully!

I can imagine how great it must be to Xplode (Anadrol) in size but like you say in the end it fades away!

It is also very much of how you eat and how you train.
    Anavar is more like - You gain if you take the pain in the gym!
    Anadrol - You gain if you eat and drink water (and of course the gym).

I think it would be better of to get it going by Anavar and the real amount of training instead of blowing up and in the end don't have a clue if it was correct training/diet or just pump you gained! (with the help of the compunds)

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Read "Drug Profiles" and look @ http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...Oxandrolone%29
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

read some drug profiles what would you suggest about danabol and how long should i leave it between cycles of steroids?

Comment

Im assuming as you are wanting to do an Oral only cycle you havent had any experience with aas? An oral only cycle is not the best, Whats your stats?

Comment

not the biggest fan of injections i guess i would be willing to give them ago but preferably oral

and btw

male
            70KG
            190.5cm tall

never done any steroids in my life either

Comment

You know what everyone is going to tell you now right ? Your to young I'm not trying to be a dick but it's true
              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

that admittedly is a fair point and i do understand that so another question i do tend to eat alot and still can't seem to put much weight on so any suggestions to help me put weight on?

Comment

Yup im 25 bro and I wanted to do steroids when I was 18, i didnt stop growing until I was 23 so my advice is stay away - Whats your diet like? meals? times and calorie intake etc?

Comment

Hell dude I'm 31 and if I don't eat 6 to 8 time a day I lose weight like crazy I took weight gainer everyday 3000 cal a day of it plus food to gain weight . Point is you have to eat and eat no matter if your hungry or not train hard it works

Comment

No offense man,but you are so far away from even thinking about cycling.

Get some time under your belt.Get some experience with training and diet first.You need to get to a point where you "natural" limitations are reached before using AAS. Notice I said "near" I don't mean wait 20 years,but don't rush right into it either.AAS have been proven time and again to work best once you've peaked.Believe me,you have not peaked at your age,or epxerience with training.

Work hard on your training and DIET first and read up a nd learn as much as you can about AAS use before starting.By then you will have the knowledge to know what you're doing and the time in the gym to know what works best for you.

Theres a hell of a lot more to AAS use than jabbing a needle into you body brother.These are power,and dangerous hormones if you don't know what you're doing.From your first post,you don't know what you're doing.

Not coming down on you brother.Just trying to give you the correct direction to follow.Lots of great people here to learn from.Stick around and read up.

Comment

i am taking on board what your all saying but would you suggests any type of weight gain milkshakes or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                          Hell dude I'm 31 and if I don't eat 6 to 8 time a day I lose weight like crazy I took weight gainer everyday 3000 cal a day of it plus food to gain weight . Point is you have to eat and eat no matter if your hungry or not train hard it works
                          Yup you have to force the food down - even if you dont want it eat eat eat train eat eat sleeeeeeeeeep

Comment

Originally posted by boroboy View Post
                            i am taking on board what your all saying but would you suggests any type of weight gain milkshakes or anything?
                            Sure,I just posted some great shake recipes in the nutrition forum.Drink up.

Comment

Muscle juice is what I like it comes in 11 pound jug 1020 cal and 56 pro 177 card in one serving drink it three time a day and eat in between and you will grow dude

Comment

Working...
                              X