Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost all my kg/lb after my cycle !

Hey guys ,

lost all my kg after my cycle and I m only in my first week of pct (nolvadex)
    the cycle that I did was 500 mg test e for 12 weeks !

I took during my cycle 5 kg and they are already all gone , the only positif thing is that I have more vascularity and still feel strong at the moment , and that I lost alot of BF , so you can say I m more ripped !!!
    But no kg left damned.....back at 91 kg !

So what can you advice me to do for the next cycle , would like to do next cycle like this , diana , deca , test e . to get a more left over after my cycle !

thx

Sounds like you put on muscle and lost BF while on cycle and dropped some water weight during your PCT.
    http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
      Sounds like you put on muscle and lost BF while on cycle and dropped some water weight during your PCT.
      i agree. thats a good thing dynamite! one thought though that might help you more next time... you might not have eaten as much as you could have. if i recall, you were trying to bulk up and gain size right? if you were to have eaten above maintenance calories, you may have more likely ended up with more body fat at the end of the cycle vs less. see what i'm saying? i know we talked before, but remind me, how much do you weigh, how tall are you, what is your BF% and how many grams of protein and carbs are you getting?
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi Sam , yep would like to have more kg , would like to go for 100 kg , I m 175 cm , I guess I have 9 to 10 % BF , but you are right I think when you say FOOD , I turned around 3500 kcal during my cycle , and 50 % of these kcal were proteines and 45 % carbs and 5% fat , so when I stopped my cycle I have eaten also less and thats where it went wrong !!! Jeeeezus,,,, so hard to get to that magic number !!! In the gym I only have very positive reactions ,,,, like wow,,,,,you look good ,,,nice dry,,,, a lot of vascularity I won that yes ,,,,,so Im also very happy for that,,,sixpack is coming good out ,,,, would love to see it still a bit more ,,,,, but I have also time I supposse,,,, step by step , and cycle after cycle, so what kind of advice could you give me for food and for my next cycle,,, what cycle would you say to me,,,, hey,,, try that one,,,

thx,,,,,

Comment

yea, so thats right, i remember now. you're no little guy. you need lots of calories. when you come off cycle, you've gotta keep eating big to hold any of the muscle you've grown on cycle. i personally try to aim for 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per lb of lean body mass. then depending on how active i am, and what my goals are, i change my carb intake. everyone responds differently to food, and especially carbs, but you could start somewhere around 3-400 grams of carbs, then watch how your body reacts and reevaluate in a couple of weeks. if you're getting overly fat, cut back a little, if you're not, then eat more. don't forget too, that as you gain muscle, you're going to need to increase food intake to support the new muscle tissue. so what works for you at the begining of a cycle may not be enough at the end.

i think you're last cycle was a great choice for starting out. running the same thing again would probably still work well. there would be no harm in trying it again or you could also try adding something else in on your next run. maybe an oral to kick start things, something like dbol around 25mg. keep in mind that it's a very wise and conservative move to add no more than one new compound per cycle. that way, if you experience negative side effects, you know what is causing it. dbol would be a nice addition because it'll hit you fast and get the cycle cooking. you'll put on lots of water and get very strong, quickly. deca is another great compound, but if you go with the conservative approach of only 1 new compound per cycle, then i'd caution it's main downfall for me, is that it takes a long time to kick in. lots of waiting!
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah I agree with Sam..

With your stats you need way more cals bro.. If I want to cut down.. I'll eat about 3000cals.. In a bulker I eat around 5000cals.. It does depend on the person ofcourse.. What Sam says.. If you get too fat.. Eat a little less carbs.. And if not.. Eat more.. Just look in the mirror and check the scale..

What did you cycled with before?
            Dutch Tank
            Last edited by Dutch Tank; 06-03-2010, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Hey Man don't sweat it. I know what you mean by losing your bulk after a cycle. I did a 12 week cycle at 800 mg test cyp. two weeks into pct I started to see my muscles shrinking. I was really down in the dumps about it. But' I noticed that I was more defined in my pecs and more ripped thru out. I did gain some muscle but during pct I started losing alot of the bloat from the test cyp. It's all good. I'm drawing up plans for my next run.

Comment

Working...
              X