bad jab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad jab

anyone ever experenced this my delt feels like it been hit with a sledgehammer!!

You taking dbol?
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
      You taking dbol?
      yeh is it a symptom it was a winstrol jab b4 u say i know winni can b a f"&*ka! this is different tho also stackin test-c and eq.
      darksider
      Last edited by darksider; 04-24-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

If you are talking post injection, then depending on the ml of oil you are putting in, it could be pushing on a nerve or u pinned close to a nerve. I asked about the dbol because I had to cut back on it from 50 mg to 25 due to the fact it was seriously contracting my muscles so hard that they felt locked up. Specifically in the delts and traps. Since I dropped that to half, I haven't had anywhere near the pain. The other spot I was getting it real bad was where the pec muscles tie into the sternum. Literally felt like someone hit me in the chest with a bat. Have you pinned your delts before?
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Is there any benefit to taking more than 30mg of dbol/day ?

Comment

I sure didn't see it......maybe someone else can better answer that but from what I got out of it, zero.
            MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

The more you take the harder the pumps are I was doing 30 mgs a day pumps was crazy strong to strong had to stop at rep 6 or 8 cuzz arms were so pumped I couldn't move them working abs half way threw the workout had to stop and let abs relax for a min . Cut back to 20 and it was all good pumps were great and I could finish my workouts . More is not alway better I found out lol
              You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                The more you take the harder the pumps are I was doing 30 mgs a day pumps was crazy strong to strong had to stop at rep 6 or 8 cuzz arms were so pumped I couldn't move them working abs half way threw the workout had to stop and let abs relax for a min . Cut back to 20 and it was all good pumps were great and I could finish my workouts . More is not alway better I found out lol
                I dropped from 50 - 30 and the pumps were much more bearable - 50 mgs also made me swell like a whale - Greenpeace were trying to push me back in the sea

Comment

Lol there's no way I would try 50 a day that shit is strong bro I didn't swell at all I got bigger but stayed ripped but I was eating clean too
                  You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                    Lol there's no way I would try 50 a day that shit is strong bro I didn't swell at all I got bigger but stayed ripped but I was eating clean too
                    I will never make that mistake again bro - Shit i couldnt walk hahaha

Comment

That's what I'm saying, I just plain hurt from it. I never bloated either I just got horrible muscle locks. Dropped it to 25 and things are good again.
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                      X