testosterone undecanoate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testosterone undecanoate?

Okay so who here has used it and do you like it? Seriously thinking about runnning it next cycle, been using sust but so many mixed reviews that I'm thinking about trying something new.

its the best option if less frequent injections is your goal, but its no different in any other aspect.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Ya I kinda figured that. I posted this after you were talking about it in my other thread. Have you used it before? I noticed gp has it in 500 mgs per cc. I tried test e 400 and that was the most painful injection I've done, it was easier to do 250 in a two cc inj. There is also a gp 250. I've done twice a week injections before it's just easier once a week. So even if I did a three cc at 750 I'd be okay with it, it was just really tuff with the t 400, don't really know why?
      I'd like to just do one inj a week and keep my t stable, so hopefully this is the key.
      Thanks

Comment

once a week would be very steady with test u. but ive never used it and i havent read any reviews on it, straight test u has just recently become readily available. and im not sure if test u is better than the others, but typically anything over 250 or so is just too concentrated and leaves painful injection sites. i read an interest article about how concentrated each compound can be before they become painful, ill try to find it

Comment

doesnt have test u listed, but heres the list:

Below is a list of common anabolic steroids and when prepared with common percentages of solvents and normal oil carriers (not EO), what the maximum normal concentration that can be achieved before pain is experienced:

Testosterone Propionate <100mg/ml
          Testosterone Enanthate <300mg/ml
          Testosterone Cypionate <250mg/ml
          Nandrolone Decanoate <325mg/ml
          Nandrolone Phenylpropionate <150mg/ml
          Trenbolone Acetate <100mg/ml
          Trenbolone Enanthate <250mg/ml
          Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ) <900mg/ml
          Methenolone Enanthate <75mg/ml
          Drostanolone Propionate <150mg/ml

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
            Ya I kinda figured that. I posted this after you were talking about it in my other thread. Have you used it before? I noticed gp has it in 500 mgs per cc. I tried test e 400 and that was the most painful injection I've done, it was easier to do 250 in a two cc inj. There is also a gp 250. I've done twice a week injections before it's just easier once a week. So even if I did a three cc at 750 I'd be okay with it, it was just really tuff with the t 400, don't really know why?
            I'd like to just do one inj a week and keep my t stable, so hopefully this is the key.
            Thanks
            Test 400 hurt like hell with me, I used lixus, I got test flu after the first shot and couldnt walk on my leg after the first 2 shots I was fine - I think the 1 shot of 750 may cause you some issues thats a lot in one shot in one area. Ive used GPs before and i hade a little pip but the test 400 was much worse for me, Strange but people react differently i SUPPOSE

Comment

Yeah I feel you, if done three cc of sust 250 and sust 270 total of 750 and 810 respectively with no problems in one injection, but did only one cc of test e 400 and hurt like a son of a gun! I'll never do that again!
              Thanks Pushin for the info very helpful!
              Anyone else ever use the gp test u?

Comment

Bump, anyone?

Comment

i've heard it's better for test replacement than it is for cycling. it's gonna take a long time to build up. as far as pain goes, i'm sure if gp is making it, it's pain free. they are wizards at making gear thats easy and smooth. i have used a test 450 that had no pain, so i know it can be done.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam thanks for the reply, why would it be bad for cycling if it keeps blood levels more sable? Or is it that it would just take about a month to get into system? I'm thinking about running it at 750 mgs once a week, instead of sust which I've been using. What are your thoughts on this?

Comment

GP TNE is sweet. No ester. Makes you feel like you can throw around the weights in the gym and just go home.
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

this study suggest that less volume higher concentration injections r better than more volume less concentration. which means a 1ml x 400mg injection is better than a 2ml x 400mg. http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/281/1/93.full.pdf
                        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                        X