• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These chicks are half-men

Would you date any of these freaks??
    Attached Files

date, no...

fuck, yes... I bet they've got some mad kegel control.... that and it would just be a unique experience... like fucking a midget.... I'd love to get ahold of a midget....

Comment

HELL to the NO!!!!!!!!!!
      That second one I might consider hitting..........with a frickin bat!
      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Midget........lmfao........a guy I work with banged a midget a couple years ago. You got to hear him tell the story. He's 6 feet 4 inches tall and goes probably 300 in the off season...you all but piss your pants listening to him tell it.
        MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
          date, no...

fuck, yes... I bet they've got some mad kegel control.... that and it would just be a unique experience... like fucking a midget.... I'd love to get ahold of a midget....
          Awesome, just awesome!!!

Comment

hmmmm think im gonna have to say no thanks lol

Comment

Dam I would be afraid she would kick my ass after sex

Comment

atavist est loco!! lol

Comment

That is some nasty lookin poontang! I don't mind fuckin a muscular chick,but shit that would be like fucking a tranny.LMFAO.

Comment

Date?????? Absolutley not! I would feel like I had "Switched" teams. What men do with AAS is enhancing the male body which was made to be big muscular and hard. Women IMO are supposed to be curvy and softer. Those chicks scare the crap outa me.

Comment

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... .....I think I'm going to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Love working out at the gym, getting big and cutting body fat! Hard work pays off, but I'll get there even harder!

Comment

Pretty... Pretty sick..

Comment

Originally posted by LinoZ100 View Post
                          Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................... .....I think I'm going to throw up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I already did throw up in my mouth and I think it tastes better than that pussy would.LMAO

Comment

Def not, but there's someone out there for everyone or so they say. I would love to have any of those girls train me though.
                            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

i would date a big muscle bitch that would be awsome

Comment

Working...
                              X