My second cycle SUST 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second cycle SUST 250

Hey guys, I have been asking around, and this is what i have come up with.. I would love thoughts
    week 1-10 sust 250mg mon/th
    week 1-10 hcg 500iu mon/th
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod at sign of gyno
    week 13-16 clomid 50/50/50/50mg

I also have some nolvadex.. any thoughts? How necessary is aromasin? Is nolvadex good enough? I am 25, 5'11' 179 lbs.. did a cycle of test cyp 4 years ago and used clomid from pct only. This may sound dumb to some of you guys... but i just want to steadily build gains, i have been working out for about 6 years now. I dont want anything super drastic, but im tired of being stuck where im at. Thanks!

looks pretty solid. Simple cycle. Aromasin will help with bloat and minimize risk of on cycle gyno. May not be necessary with that cycle but wouldn't hurt to keep it in there. I personally like to run the first week of clomid a bit higher like 100/50/50/50 and maybe even a 5th week at 25-50

Comment

i agree with iamready, and i wouldnt wait for signs of gyno to start the aromasin. ai's hindering gains is brologic, there is no scientific studies to prove that. but what it will do for you is keep bloat down as mentioned, reduce the risk of gyno, and keep your test levels higher instead of letting it convert to estrogen.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I like it u can tell u did ur research + know what works 4 u
        (not a huge change)- u could lower HCG to 125 iu mon/thu or hit it once 250 iu - 2nd cycle only 1 compound, no need for more than 270 iu
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by matt23 View Post
          Hey guys, I have been asking around, and this is what i have come up with.. I would love thoughts
          week 1-10 sust 250mg mon/th
          week 1-10 hcg 500iu mon/th
          aromasin 12.5 mg eod at sign of gyno
          week 13-16 clomid 50/50/50/50mg

I also have some nolvadex.. any thoughts? How necessary is aromasin? Is nolvadex good enough? I am 25, 5'11' 179 lbs.. did a cycle of test cyp 4 years ago and used clomid from pct only. This may sound dumb to some of you guys... but i just want to steadily build gains, i have been working out for about 6 years now. I dont want anything super drastic, but im tired of being stuck where im at. Thanks!
          IMHO for a 2nd cycle I think that the test alone would still be what you need to grow if your diet and training are tight.Maybe add some dbol or drol for the first 4-6 wks.

I would extend the test to at least 12 wks.I never like to run test for less than 12 wks but thats just me.

You're still at the beginning stages of aas use and can still make great gains on the basics.I always believed in "max with minimal" policy.Meaning I always try to get the most on the least amount of gear before adding more compounds.This is a game of longevity.The sooner you get to the higher doses,the sooner your body adapts to them and makes it that much harder to move forward.

I like to add new types of training and adding good quality calories to my diet first before just adding more aas.Continually adding and changing my training keeps my muscles guessing and I shock them into new growth that way.

Not that I know it all or am telling you what works for me,will work for you.Just giving you some more to think about in you quest to be the best,which is what we all strive for.

Comment

So are you saying that the hcg is unnecessary. Im staying away from dbol/drol. I already have hair issues as it is. You said not to add stuff but suggest the dbol/drol. Just trying to figure out exactly what it is that you say. As far as extending it past 10 weeks, I only have 2 vials of sust 250 so you know how that goes.... I would like to hear your feedback tho... And im still trying to find out if i can use nolva during my cycle or if arimidex/aromasin is really necessary? I havent started my cycle yet fyi... an dim not going to until i get all of the info sorted out.

Comment

hes just saying its ok to add in something to kickstand the cycle with now that youve already completed a test only cycle. its not necessary of course, but alot of people like to add one new compound per cycle. use the hcg if your testicles atrophy, not everyone needs it but most do. i wouldnt worry about the nolva while on cycle, but i would def include an ai such as arimidex or aromasin

Comment

It's good to kickstart with something.
                Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

why do you think that nolva would be good enough for gyno... im not hating... im just trying to find out if i need to order more stuff before i start or not.... obviously i would want to do it as cheap as possible, but i also want it to be done right... why do you feel that arimdex or aromasin wouldnt be necessary? I already have sust, nolva, and clomid, but if i have to order hcg (for the guys sake) and arimidex or aromasin i will
                  Originally posted by lifestyle
                  My suggestion

Sus 250 mon-thur 1-10
                  Nolva 20mg 1-12
                  clomid 100/100/50/50 13-16

Comment

aromasin need to be take ED becouse of half life of 24 hour, if you wont to avoid gyno and bloat go 20mg nolva and 25mg aromasin ED.

Comment

^^^ thats alot of ancillaries for only 500 mg of test

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
                        My suggestion

Sus 250 mon-thur 1-10
                        Nolva 20mg 1-12
                        clomid 100/100/50/50 13-16

This would be my suggestion keep it simple and the sustanon with the short acting esthers will let you see some gains quicker which youll be happy with, F.I.S.T hit the nail on the head, Always try and get the maximum out of as little gears as possible. however the stack looks good!

Im running :

Test E 500mg 12 weeks
                        DBOL 50mg 6 weeks

This is my fourth cycle and i still get amazing gains just from these two compounds, Granted I will have to add another compound next cycle as im slowly hitting the wall. but keep it simple as you want to be able to pinpoint any compound that gives you side effects, so throwing too many in the mixer means that you cant identify any problem compounds.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^
                          So you feel that aromasin/arimidex isnt necessary? I read that nolva just blocks the estrogen from acting on the bad areas like nipples/breast, whereas the arimidex/aromasin actually reduces the amount of extra estrogen that is produced. I guess what im saying, is that with me only taking 500mg sust a week, is there going to be so little extra estrogen that you feel arimidex, aromasin isnt necessary and that i only need nolva in case the little amount extra that is produced doesnt act on an area that i wouldnt want? Or do you just not use those compounds bc you dont know how they actually act on the body? Im not hatin, just trying to find out exactly where your coming from.

Comment

Better to Have and not need than to need and not have. Also u will have for ur Next cycle where u may stack - JMO
                            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

for 500 test, id leave out the serm and run an ai. less aromataze equals more usable test

Comment

Working...
                              X