GP oral tren stack help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP oral tren stack help?

Want to do GP ORAL TREN,just wondering what i should stack it with ect..
    If anybody could post a fully ready made plan with daily doseages, A/S's and planners would be fantastic!

ideally dont want to inject,hope that doesnt offend any people
    cheers
    'pump it up'

oral tren is one of, if not the harshest compounds out there. i would avoid it at all cost personally. whats your current goal?
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Im just waiting for my oral tren to get in , gonna go for 250mcg first 3 days , 500 next 4 days, then 750mcg for as long as I feel safe . I have no clue what type of diet im going to use on it though ( i know calorie deficit would help me lean out best, but im thinking I can still lean out and gain a good amount of muscle and strength while on a surplus)... Iv been trying to lean out just a tad bit more ... I want to get to 9% bodyfat and im at 12%.. im thinking of eating a surplus of calories or a little over maintenance and possibly stack it with some t3 and MAYBE clen... btw pushin iv read several threads of people doing this oral , one in particular at anonomousbodybuilding and the guy was taking 1mg a day for 4 weeks , his blood pressure was high but not a whole lot of other side effects to worry about. not sure why your making it sound so harsh when people have had worse sides on anadrol , even members on here have said its overhyped and that most people that say how bad it is haven't done it . But if you have done it by all means tell us your experience and gains.

Comment

IMO u need a good base to support anything + I believe a good base of any cycle is Test.

The average man on HRT (hormone replacement therapy ) needs 100-200 mg a week of injected Test. if you start using steroids your natural test will shut down so you will lose the benefit of this natural Test when you cycle.
        What that means is you will have to take at least that much in ASS just to break even.

That is why injectables (Test)R necessary because you will be taking anywhere from 2-5 times as much hormones or more than your body naturally produces . You really can’t do that safely using orals the health effects of massive oral cycles make running them just plain dangerous.
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by sebaco2011 View Post
          even members on here have said its overhyped and that most people that say how bad it is haven't done it . But if you have done it by all means tell us your experience and gains.
          of course we havent done it, there is far better options that arent as harsh. ill try to find some studies ive read on the toll it takes on your body. while i try to find them, can u tell me why exactly it is that you want to run it? what goals are you trying to acheive with it? im sure i can give you a few better options, or better yet, why not just take the injectible? i love the injectible, im waiting on some tren ace to get here as we speak, ill be taking it for 10 weeks at 300/wk

Comment

You can't run Oral Tren by itself and need a test base. I don't recommend oral Tren for someone like you who has no experience using AAS and has never used Tren before. Read the posts about Tren in the Drug Profiles section and you will understand. I'm waiting on oral tren as well but I've already run Tren Acetate, Enathate and AxioLabs Trenaplex 200 with my previous cycles. I was planning on running about 350 mg of prop for 16 weeks along with the OT weeks 1-4 and 14-16. I'm planning on running the OT @ 500mcg the first week, 750 mcg week 2 and 1mg weeks 3-4 and 14-16. Gonna switch it up and run GP's 50 mg Winny tabs weeks 5-13 because I think running the oral Tren for more than 4 weeks at a time is not wise.
            Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Use/Dosing

Methyltrienolone was originally developed by a French pharmaceutical company, but never commercially produced due to its severe hepatoxic effects. That should indicate how truly harsh this drug is. For this reason it is important that users use caution when dosing this drug and ensure that they keep their cycles of it to brief periods of time. This would also include the exclusion of other steroids that are overly hepatoxic, such as 17 alpha alkylated oral steroids.

In terms of cycle duration, four weeks is the standard length that most users limit themselves too if not shorter. Any extension of this time would absolutely necessitate continuous blood tests conducted by a doctor, something that is a good idea no matter how long a user intends to run this drug. Of course, individual response to the drug and the liver function of a user would also factor into how well a user is able to tolerate methyltrienolone and thereby run the drug.

As for dosing, since little research has been conducted using methyltrienolone since its first production we are left to use anecdotal information to determine exactly how much of the compound one should administer to see its benefits as well as limiting the side effects. Doses ranging from 400-800 micrograms for male users are quite normal for most. Females are not recommended to administer this drug, as will be discussed in the section below. Of course like all drugs doses much higher then these have been run. This also has led to a much higher reporting rate of negative side effects, including temporary liver conditions such as jaundice. For this reason it is recommended that users remain quite careful whenever initially dosing this compound, as well as any increases that they may make.

Risks/Side Effects

Similar to trenbolone, methyltrienolone does not exhibit any estrogenic activity and therefore estrogenic side effects are not a concern with this compound itself. It is also resistant to the 5 alpha reductase enzyme, but this is of little comfort to a user as methyltrienolone is already of the most androgenic drugs in common use by steroid users. For this reason androgenic side effects should be expected by most users that undertake a cycle of this drug. Prostate enlargement and oily skin/acne are commonly reported by users. The effect of the drug on the hair of the user should also close to that of trenbolone. Anecdotally many users have reported that trenbolone is one of, if not the, harshest compound for losing one's hair. The same can be said of methyltrienolone. If a user is genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness he may want to avoid this compound.

Having listed the harsh androgenic nature and side effects associated with methyltrienolone, it should come as no surpirse that women are not recommended to use this compound. The usual virilizing effects such as deepening of the voice, body/facial hair growth, and enlargement of the clitoris, among others are likely to cause problems for female users. These effects can appear at even relatively low doses as has been proven in animal studies (3). Methyltrienolone is not a compound that women should attempt to administer.

Now due to the lack of estrogenic side effects associated with methyltrienolone it would seem that users would have little to worry about in terms of side effects like gynecomastia, water retention, etc. However one again like trenbolone, methyltrienolone is a progestin, meaning that it has the ability to bind to receptors of the female sex hormone progesterone (4). Also, like other 19-nor compounds methyltrienolone increases prolactin levels. Side effects related to these reactions can include breast growth and lactation. The drug also has the ability to help enhance any estrogenic side effects that may results from aromatizing drugs that the user is administering concurrently. This is obviously something to take into consideration when deciding what ancillary drugs to use during a cycle that includes methyltrienolone. To prevent side effects as they relate to increased prolactin levels a user can use several compounds including bromocriptine, vitamin b6, and/or cabergoline. Letrozole can also be used to lower progesterone levels.

Being a progestin, methyltrienolone also has a dramatic effect on users***8217; natural testosterone production. Much in the same way that trenbolone and nandrolone do, methyltrienolone can suppress the natural production of testosterone for an extended period of time. For this reason it is advisable that users use testosterone in conjunction with methyltrienolone even during short cycles if they wish to avoid sexual dysfunction, libido problems, or mental side effects associated with a lack of testosterone. There have been some animal studies that have shown that methyltrienolone can actually increase libido in some cases (5), but others have found the opposite effect to be true as well (6). As a precautionary measure, testosterone supplementation may be a good protocol to follow.

As stated earlier in this profile, methyltrienolone was deemed to be to hepatoxic for commercial human use by the company that originally developed it. As a 17 alpha alkylated steroid, it would be assumed that the drug would put an additional strain on the liver of a user. However it seems that methyltrienolone is one of the harsher steroids in terms of hepatoxicity. For this reason, it can be expected that the liver values of a user will become elevated if he or she uses methyltrienolone for any moderate period of time. In fact liver damage could be a significant risk if doses or durations of cycling the drug range outside of excepted standards of if the user has any liver abnormalities. For this reason using other 17 alpha alkylated steroids at the same time as methyltrienolone, or even relatively close to the same time as the drug, is considered to a risk that one should not endeavour to take.

References

1. Sjogren J, Li M, Bjorntorp P. Androgen hormone binding to adipose tissue in rats. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995 May 11;1244(1):117-20.

2. Ho-Kim MA, Tremblay RR, Dube JY. Binding of methyltrienolone to glucocorticoid receptors in rat muscle cytosol. Endocrinology. 1981 Nov;109(5):1418-23.

3. Lax ER, Baumann P, Schriefers H. Changes in the activities of microsomal enzymes involved in hepatic steroid metabolism in the rat after administration of androgenic, estrogenic, progestational, anabolic and catatoxic steroids. Biochem Pharmacol. 1984 Apr 15;33(8):1235-41.

4Dube JY, Tremblay RR, Chapdelaine P. Binding of methyltrienolone to various androgen-dependent and androgen-responsive tissues in four animal species. Horm Res. 1976;7(6):333-40.

5. Sodersten P, Gustafsson JA. Activation of sexual behaviour in castrated rats with the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (R 1881). J Endocrinol. 1980 Nov;87(2):279-83.

6.Baum MJ, Kingsbury PA, Erskine MS. Failure of the synthetic androgen 17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-3-one (methyltrienolone, R1881) to duplicate the activational effect of testosterone on mating in castrated male rats. J Endocrinol. 1987 Apr;113(1):15-20.

Comment

ive still been digging trying to find more studies, which are few and far between with such an uncommon compound. but what i did come across is 1mg of oral tren is about the same as 100 mg of tren ace. im not sure how true that is, but if it is true, then the common 100mg eod of acetate(which is considered a lower dose) would be the same as 500 mcg a day. but the main difference being that its not methylated so the liver isnt stressed in that aspect. so i dont see why you would put your liver thru that for such results which are easily matched by the 100mg eod injection

Comment

Tren Ace is the better choice.
                  Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

if your not going to inject test.. forget abotu using steroids

Comment

Disco are you talking about me ? If so iv done about 8 different AAS with prohoromones cycles since I was 16 LOL... And pushin its mainly the cost oral tren is extremely cheap compared to tren A . And yes I have tried Tren A with Test p and winny it was a very good cycle ran it for about 6 weeks and loved it only thing more I coulda wanted was some anavar. btw I think we all know orals are some what toxic thats why we take support and dont do a stupidly high amount for a stupidly long time . YES their are alternatives that are safer and better but if we all wanted to be safe we would go natty or test only !

Comment

OT is overhyped and a waste at least for me it was. I ran it like you plan on doing for 6wks. and had barely any strength gains, I had better results with winny, and I was running Test E also.

Comment

Oral tren gave me fucked up side effects! anxiety, acne, sleepness nights and puffy nips only from 3 days of taking twice a day. Side effects for me out weighed gains.
                          Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I personally like gp oral tren but its not going to get you huge. I will cut you with no bloat, but it does have major side effects. So if you are not willing to run it with a test injectable stay away from it!!

Comment

Don?t be scared, needles are your friend. I stick myself every day. Because I love me some needles.

Comment

Working...
                              X