Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F'ing joints and tendons can't keep up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F'ing joints and tendons can't keep up...

Man... I just can't get a break... as some of you know i recently took a long break due to bad carpel tunnel thanks to not using wraps while doing clean and press... well... my wrists pretty much recovered and I cycled on and hit the gym again... i'm about 4 weeks in a T Cyp and winny cycle and everything is going smashingly... strength is on the rise, fat is on the deline.... when yesterday on the bench I was repping out with 255 on the bar and I felt a pop in my left tricep... FUCK!!!... I wrack the weight and start stretching gently.... nothing major... but I definitely strained something.... so I'm taking a couple days off... did some good cardio today, will do some more tomorrow and lots of stretching and get back in the gym Saturday with some light lifting and see how it feels...

.... how do you guys do it??? everytime I get into a good rhythm and have good routine a joint or tendon gives....
    ... I take 1500mg glucosamine 1200mg chondroitine twice a day and it seems to have help with overall joint health but doesn't do shit for tendon strength...

Next cycle will definitely include deca... but in the mean time anyone got any magic tricks to help the joints/tendons along?.

.... other than pain killers....

Just wrap-up everything when you do pressing movements and keep warm!!! Wear clothes!!! Maybe a sweater..??? Don't walk in there wearing a tank top!!!
    These are the things I do.....

Comment

but damnit isn't half the point of lifting the ability to wear a tank top and watch the girls watching you

.... but seriously, thanks for the tip... I'll get a sweatshirt and be more consistent with my prelifting cardio to get warmed up... that was in fact a day that I didin't do my 10 minute warm up run before lifting... didn't even think of that...

Comment

theres really not that much you can do once its injured, execpt let it heal and focus on your legs for a min. i know that sucks bc we all want to just keep growing all the time, but if you keep pushing it and it gets worse, ull be facing an even bigger setback
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
          but damnit isn't half the point of lifting the ability to wear a tank top and watch the girls watching you

.... but seriously, thanks for the tip... I'll get a sweatshirt and be more consistent with my prelifting cardio to get warmed up... that was in fact a day that I didin't do my 10 minute warm up run before lifting... didn't even think of that...
          You gotta wait till your about done with the session to break out with the ol'tank top....You know... the burn outs.... lololololloloo

Comment

Fish oil helps me a lot, I really notice if I forget to take it!

Comment

Yeah fish oil is good...be careful with that pop...sounds just like what happened to me back in early Jan. ended up sitting out a couple months

Comment

how much fish oil do you recommend ed?

.... I'm definitely going to baby the arm for a bit till I know for sure what extent the damage was.

Comment

mbig is right he help me a lot i had elbow pain from doing heavy skull crushers and close grip i stop doing the skull crushers and extended my grip deca will help the pain and lube the joints well after addind a bottle of deca i have no more pain in my elbows and not much in my wrist and im benching 350 plus and close gripping 275 an d 305 for sets of 8 so any question ask the big man !!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FLChris View Post
                    mbig is right he help me a lot i had elbow pain from doing heavy skull crushers and close grip i stop doing the skull crushers and extended my grip deca will help the pain and lube the joints well after addind a bottle of deca i have no more pain in my elbows and not much in my wrist and im benching 350 plus and close gripping 275 an d 305 for sets of 8 so any question ask the big man !!! LOL
                    Thanks buddy !!! Glad to hear things are good with ya.....

Comment

I have found that Cissus helps a ton with joint issues. FYI bb dot com has super cissus on sale for buy 2 get o1 free.

Comment

Originally posted by atavist View Post
                        how much fish oil do you recommend ed?

.... I'm definitely going to baby the arm for a bit till I know for sure what extent the damage was.
                        I do a 1000 mg pill everytime I eat.

Comment

Stop the Winny!!! Its terrible on the joints!!! Deca is a healing agent....also if you can get some growth (depending on your age) it works wonders on tendons. Just my experience.

Comment

Not a lot of winny left this cycle... only 3 weeks to go I'm going to just suck it up for a little longer.... I've been on 8iu GH for the last 5 months about to wrap up the Gh cycle shortly....

I'll give the fish oil a try.

Comment

Winny is tough on the joints. Add some Deca to relieve some of the joint pain
                              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                              X