Turanabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turanabol

Just got some Turanabol in and was going to run it with my test/deca/eq cycle. Anyone tried it? Experience? Thanks.

yoo i never tried it but i was going to buy some myself what brand did u get?

Comment

GP Tbol is fantastic. Everyone who has tried it loves it. Size and strength unbelievable without the water weight
      Liquid
      Last edited by Liquid; 04-23-2011, 04:18 AM.
      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

yea, i heard it was like a dry dbol
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

nice...gonna try it...the brand is Balkan got it from Naps....Recommended dosage is 20-40 mgs a day for around 8 weeks...any experience with the dosage? Thanks.

Comment

My last cycle I ran GP Turan. I had great results from it. I don't have a lot of experience with AAS as I have only ran a couple cycles so far. I'm still a novice compared to most. But either way I ran it at 60 mg ED for 6 weeks. I was using it in a bulking cycle and ended up gaining about 15 - 20 lbs and keeping 10. The gains came mostly from diet of course but the T-bol gave me some great defined muscle and good strength gains. It's my favorite oral so far.

Comment

wow i wish i had powers like urs to put on 20 lbbs in 6 weeks by diet

Comment

I have ran T-Bol at 80mgs ed for 4 weeks and bumped it to 100mg ed for 2 weeks for a total of 6 weeks and I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                X