Clear All

• Need some advice mid-cycle

So, I am on week 8 of my 15 week cycle as follows:
    Weeks 1-4 40mgs d-bol ED
    Weeks 1-15 750 mgs of Test E EW
    Weeks 1-15 400 mgs of Tren E EW
    Weeks 1-15 250iu HCG E3D
    Weeks 1-15 2.5 mgs Prami ED
    About my 3rd week in, I started to noticed gyno and had a lump. I was taking .25mg of adex since the beginning of my cycle as I never had any gyno issues. I upped my adex to .5 EOD then to .5 ED and my gyno was not going down, only seemed to get worse. I then started taking 1mg a day and that didn't help either. I got my hands on some Letro which I started out .5 and gradually upped my dose to 2.5mg ED. I have been at this dose for a month and my gyno has went almost completely away but there is still a tiny lump. All this AI has definately hindered my gains. So my question is, do I continue with the Letro in hopes that all my gyno is gone or will this even happen? Or do I try and get off the Letro, go back to Adex and try to salvage this rest of my cycle? Any advice is much appreciated.

try some caber or prami, could be a prolactin issue from the tren
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle
      I would gradually go down on the AI, if you see that your symptoms are coming back then u go back up until you find a correct dose, I know its alot, but I am prone to gyno and thats what I do bro.
      I'm just wondering if the lump will go completely away or not, if it will, I would stay on the Letro until it does. If it won't go completely away, then I want to definately go down on the AI and probably switch back to Adex. Have you used Letro Lifestyle? Does it completely get rid of gyno?

Comment

If you're prone to it,as you seem to be,I don't think you will ever completely lose it.Unfortunetely once you have it,you have it.The best you can do is to just keep it to a minimum.

I always have nolva on hand in case this happens but so far I have never needed it.

Also,how many cycles have you run and have you always used tren? Tren is harsh as it is and for some can really hit you hard.Maybe try going down on that and see if it helps.

Good luck either way brother.
        F.I.S.T.
        Last edited by F.I.S.T.; 04-21-2011, 02:48 AM.

Comment

The only way to get rid of gyno, like seriously get rid of it, is surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
            The only way to get rid of gyno, like seriously get rid of it, is surgery.
            I guess I will taper down the Letro over the next week and go back to Adex for the rest of my cycle. From what I've researched, Letro can completely cure gyno however it can take up to 2 months. Anyone experience this?

Comment

Working...
            X