Question on Sust half life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Sust half life

Okay I've always done sust once a week since the half life is 14 days, and according to all of my research that's when you do it in the middle of its half life to keep it stable in your blood, but lately Ive seen stuff on doing it ever other day, every fourth day and every fifth day. Whats up with the change? I mean sust was designed to be injected every two weeks for trt so you didn't have to go into the doctors office so much. When I started on trt with my doc thats what he did, dose was 250 every two weeks.

If I could get some of the heavy hitters on here to answer it would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks.

the more often you inject, the more stable the levels. but thats why i think sust is bs. with all the different esters its damn near impossible to keep steady levels like you can with a simple ester. but the half life is actually closer to a month bc of the undec ester
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

I would go e3d if it was me, because of the shorter esters

Comment

See this is what I mean, Sust 270 has 20mg of acetate, 30 mg of prop, 60 mg of phen, and 60mg of iso, and 100mg of decanoate. It was designed to keep blood levels stable. So if this is true and you inject more than once a week you are just waisting your money. But I've had friends that I respect greatly on both sides of this both of them have been at this for years both over 240 lbs one says do it more often so blood levels are stable the other one says its a waste of money to do it more often. So I asked my doctor and he said that's what sust was made for, to keep blood levels stable. I'm looking for real life experience on the subject so if you do sust what has your experience been?
        See my issue? LOL

Comment

Yeah and to make it more confusing some companys are changing the esters around so the lineup is different and their still calling it sustanon...When i did sus in the past i liked to hit it every three days i felt like things were kept at the elevated level I was after and i didn't suffer from huge swings....but i haven't touched it in awhile like pushinweight said I prefer an ester i can keep more of a handle on...with all the half lives and what not with sustanon you cannever really be sure wuite where your at unless your having your blood done every 2 weeks

Comment

to keep it truely stable, youd have to stabilize the fastest acting. but just imagine the roller coaster ride your levels go thru as they go thru the esters. sust was designed to lengthen the time between shots, but it was just another idea of someones who was trying to be creative. if its fast acting you want, test prop; if its long lasting you want, test u. they are trying to get test u approved for hrt, and it would only take monthly injections to hold stable levels. think, it would take alittle while for the longer lasting esters to become steady. but once they are steady ur gonna have the ups and downs of the faster acting esters. i wasnt aware that the 270 doesnt have undec, each lab has there own preferable mix, but heres the half lives for what you have posted:

acetate 1 day, prop 2 days, phenyl 3 days, iso 4 days, and dec 7 days; so as the esters clear, your overal levels will drop.

day 1 270mg, all esters present
            day 2 250mg, the acetate has cleared
            day 3 220mg, acetate and prop cleared
            day 4 160mg, ace, prop, and phenyl have cleared
            day 5 100mg, ace, prop, phenyl, and iso have cleared

blah, blah, blah, so on and so fourth...
            Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Now picture the young kid with no clue who scores his first 20 amps of sustanon and just loads up and bang....why do I have gyno and no hair and all this acne...or the other way someone tells him 1 everyother week so he claims they suck and they dont work

Comment

Thanks guys this really helps! Now Im starting to understand why I feel stronger on certain days! Lol

Comment

Sust is one of my favorite to run. 2cc per week! Got 13 bottles coming, cant Waite. The idea behind sust is that a doctor could treat a patient with Hypogonadism only once per month. Being that the 4th ester remains active for 4-weeks. Obviously we are not doctors nor are we treating ourselves for any type of endocrine medical condition. So for physic enhancement 2cc per week.

Comment

Working...
                  X