Growth Hormone and Blood Glucose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth Hormone and Blood Glucose

This question is directed towards those that have personally run Growth Hormone. From all of the data i have read on growth I have learned that Growth Hormone can raise your glucose levels and this is a concern as I am a diabetic. What has been your experieces while running GH?? Have you kept track of your levels and have you found that while running GH they are elevated to a level that would concern you?? I am already on Insulin so I watch my levels throughout the day as it is but I was wondering if and when i begin will this become an issue...thanks
    Attached Files

Limo, I've ran it and for me if I had health issues like you have, I wouldn't do it. I ran two cycles with it also including sust and anavar and once with primo, then without it. Hgh didn't really do enough to warrant me doing it again or risking my health, I mean I love what it did for my skin and hair and I felt younger but as far as gains, eh. Plus its spendy. Just my 2cents.

Comment

A friend of mine gave me these data:
      -wake up at h 6.40 glycemia: 86 mg/dL
      -h 6.50 coffee with swetener,75 mg T4
      -h 7.00 glycemia: 91 mg/dL
      -h 7.05 1 IU HGH
      -h 7.35 glycemia: 155 mg/dL
      -h 8.05 glycemia: 102 mg/dL
      -h14.00 post workout glycemia: 78 mg/dL
      -h14.05 1,5IU HGH
      -h14.35 glycemia 178 mg/dL

Comment

My number rarely goes below 100mg/dl.......normal for me ranges around 125mg/dl and thats at fasting

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
          My number rarely goes below 100mg/dl.......normal for me ranges around 125mg/dl and thats at fasting
          I think that hGH will raises consequentaly your glycemia...it's a good idea you will meet your diabetologist before use hGH.

Comment

GH is fantastic. Mixed with the right products. Such as test, tren and GH. You will get shredded and will put on muscle. It creates new muscle fibers. It's an absolute must to compete with the big boys. With that combo you will be shedding off the fat and bring you to low % bf
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

It also makes you insulin resistant
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X