Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellllllp

Hi Bros

Okay so im fairly experienced when it comes to AAS and diet as I compete in MMA however does anyone have some pretty easy to follow diet plans for a hectic work life as i work shifts and its always difficult to follow the old 6 meals a day every two hours so any help is appreciated.

Go with 3 meals a day with 2-3 meal replacements in between like Protein shakes or healthy snacks. Point is to eat often to keep the metabolism firing.

Comment

Thats my plan i just wondered what everyone packs up for the day, Im usually an omlette man but want some ideas of stuff I can cart around and eat - I hate planning diets haha

Comment

I have a local market cook/prepare my meals everyday, (like a wholefood store with a kitchen). I give them a box of eggs at the beginning of the week and they boil them for me. They also package up and individually vacuum seal pre-cooked 2 10oz chicken breasts, 1 8oz chicken breast, 1 8 oz lean steak, 4 cups of broccolii, and then either a cooked sweet potato or just some cups of brown rice depending on my carb intake for the week.

So on my drive to work i'll eat my hardboiled eggs and a protein shake. Then at noon i'll heat up the chicken and have some broccoli with it. Rinse and repeat all day, everyday. I eat the same thing every day, makes it easier to track. If i'm rushed, i'll just eat one of the chicken breasts right out of the package cold (it's already been cooked) while i'm heading to a meeting or a work site or whatever. If it gets real crazy, i'll tell the people i'm working with that i'll be eating during the meeting. Make your work, work around your eating.

I wouldn't recommend this for people on a tight budget, it costs roughly $32 a day for them to make everything. I'm just fortunate enough to have my work pay for my meals.

Comment

Originally posted by GirlyMan View Post
          I have a local market cook/prepare my meals everyday, (like a wholefood store with a kitchen). I give them a box of eggs at the beginning of the week and they boil them for me. They also package up and individually vacuum seal pre-cooked 2 10oz chicken breasts, 1 8oz chicken breast, 1 8 oz lean steak, 4 cups of broccolii, and then either a cooked sweet potato or just some cups of brown rice depending on my carb intake for the week.

So on my drive to work i'll eat my hardboiled eggs and a protein shake. Then at noon i'll heat up the chicken and have some broccoli with it. Rinse and repeat all day, everyday. I eat the same thing every day, makes it easier to track. If i'm rushed, i'll just eat one of the chicken breasts right out of the package cold (it's already been cooked) while i'm heading to a meeting or a work site or whatever. If it gets real crazy, i'll tell the people i'm working with that i'll be eating during the meeting. Make your work, work around your eating.

I wouldn't recommend this for people on a tight budget, it costs roughly $32 a day for them to make everything. I'm just fortunate enough to have my work pay for my meals.
          I wish there was something like that near me that sounds perfect, Just get them to prepare what i want hahahaha Im hinking about cooking the chicken the night before and having some steamed micro veg with me, simple enough I just want to ease off the protein shakes and get some good quality protein in me

Cheers

Comment

cooking the night b4 or cooking everyday becomes to much and if your in a rush you might skip a meal or change it for something quick that might not be as good for you, i find cooking 3 days in advance and tubing up meal for meal work's for me on a Sunday night i will cook everything for monday, tuesday and wednesday expect breakfast i trend to just drink few eggs and 2 slices of toast, and on wednesday night i cook for thursday, firday, saturday ect but on Sundays i'm normally around the house so i cook as i go on sundays, but its about finding what works for you.

Comment

I am like jimmy93 - I cook on Sunday. I individually wrap everything and put it in a big ass cooler everyday. I got it down to 2 hours of cooking on Sunday for the week. I usually only work 4 days a week. It aint easy and most of the time I eat my food cold right outa the baggies but it works. I go thru the following everyday......
              2 slices of whole grain bread with natural peanut butter
              2 eggs and 6 egg whites and 1 cup of spinach
              1 8 oz turkey patty and 1 apple
              6 to 8 oz of salmon with 1.5 cups of grean beans and 1/2 cup of brown rice
              1 8 oz chicken breast and 1 half yam
              protein shake
              Dinner is up to the wife - usually salad and different types of meat or fish
              sixteentons
              Last edited by sixteentons; 04-22-2011, 02:29 AM.

Comment

I have a good wife that cooks for me every day, just fortunate I guess. H? guys go find yourself a wealthy caring lady. Best a girl that owns a stripclub and a liquerstore

Comment

Protein bars are a great way t add some calories and protein on the run.Also you could prepare some healthy sandwiches the night before,or do like I do and have your wife or girlfriend do it for you and bring them with you in a small cooler.My wife makes me food everyday and has it packed for me for the next day.Tuna with fat free Italian dressing is one of my fav's.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                    I have a good wife that cooks for me every day, just fortunate I guess. H? guys go find yourself a wealthy caring lady. Best a girl that owns a stripclub and a liquerstore
                    Hahahaha my GF is hopeless in the kitchen,

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                      Protein bars are a great way t add some calories and protein on the run.Also you could prepare some healthy sandwiches the night before,or do like I do and have your wife or girlfriend do it for you and bring them with you in a small cooler.My wife makes me food everyday and has it packed for me for the next day.Tuna with fat free Italian dressing is one of my fav's.
                      I think theis is the route Im going to have to take - Few bars and some protein packed sandwiches tuna, salmon, turkey and chicken

Comment

Originally posted by sixteentons View Post
                        I am like jimmy93 - I cook on Sunday. I individually wrap everything and put it in a big ass cooler everyday. I got it down to 2 hours of cooking on Sunday for the week. I usually only work 4 days a week. It aint easy and most of the time I eat my food cold right outa the baggies but it works. I go thru the following everyday......
                        2 slices of whole grain bread with natural peanut butter
                        2 eggs and 6 egg whites and 1 cup of spinach
                        1 8 oz turkey patty and 1 apple
                        6 to 8 oz of salmon with 1.5 cups of grean beans and 1/2 cup of brown rice
                        1 8 oz chicken breast and 1 half yam
                        protein shake
                        Dinner is up to the wife - usually salad and different types of meat or fish

This looks good bro simple ! I just want an easy life on the diet side for a change - Sick of spending more time planning food than training

Comment

I feel ya'. The BBQ is my best friend on Sundays. I just throw all the meat on there while I got the veggies steaming on the stove.

Comment

Originally posted by Delacruz View Post
                            I think theis is the route Im going to have to take - Few bars and some protein packed sandwiches tuna, salmon, turkey and chicken
                            Nothin easier man.

Good luck with it brother.

Oh yeah and whip that gf into shape.Its not that hard makin tuna sandwiches.LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X