anavar questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar questions

hello i want to run some anavar my question is what should be the doseing for a 175lb 21yo.And would i need to run a pct with it

Dude a bit more info - Anavar on its own or a full cycle?

Combine it with Tren or Prop IMO however on its own around 75mg a day is good for a newbie however as you know its a mega expensive drug my friend

Comment

I want to run anavar by itself this would be my first time dooing aas.The reason i want to use this only is because i dont want alot of side afeects such as hair loss.I think if i can put on a good 5lbs with it it will be well worth the $100 and some change.Since i am new too this could i get away with 40mg a day of anavar?

Comment

You could do but in my experience youll be disapointed, Id be more inclined to run Dianabol for a first time youll see much better gains, DBOL around 30-50mg per day for a maximum of 6 weeks is what I would suggest, Make sure you do all your research and dont just get the AAS because its easy access

Whats your stats?

weight

experience

etc

Comment

im 21yo i weigh 175 my max bench is 275 curl 135 3reps im been working out since 16.Switched my routine to 4 days a week Mon tues thurs fri.Dont smoke drink once every 3 weeks.The only worry i have about dianabol or test is the side affects and for my 1st time i just kind of wana smell the pussy befor i go all in lol.

Comment

Hahahaha sure

I think you would be much happier with Dbol though just my 2 cents and youd save some money

Comment

Originally posted by Delacruz View Post
              Hahahaha sure

I think you would be much happier with Dbol though just my 2 cents and youd save some money

bigbilly365 I agree, I think if you go with Dbol you'll be getting what your looking for. You'll get more for less money!!!

Comment

I would never run anything without test. Test good! No seriously my favorite stack is sust and anavar, but I'm not really into size, more into cut and strength. I also love test and primo, but I just woulnt do anything unless test was involved! Just my 2cnts

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
                  I would never run anything without test. Test good! No seriously my favorite stack is sust and anavar, but I'm not really into size, more into cut and strength. I also love test and primo, but I just woulnt do anything unless test was involved! Just my 2cnts
                  I here you loud and clear!!!

What will happen is the following:

Youll get some great size off the DBOL youll like it but when you come off it youll lose the size and think, How the fuck do I get big again! Butttttt if you were taking some test-e youd be halfway there take the plunge and run some test

Comment

Working...
                  X