Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tryin to decide cycle options. which would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryin to decide cycle options. which would you do?

I can either double my T-Cyp dose from 210 to 420, or I can add Deca onto my current T Dose, overall desire is primarily fat loss with as much muscle gain as possible. Yes yes i know the rules of the body. I'm managing weight loss and muscle gain right now.

I just have never gone beyond this dose, nor have I tried deca. I like the idea of deca and the joint assist it can do, but which would be better? More T or just stack deca?

I'm biased, I love Cyp. u gotta be hitting at least 2x a week (ie.) Mon 210+Thur 210 (420) but its not 4 fat loss.
    fat loss look into Clen or HCG + cardio, then hit the cycle.
    Cyp info ; http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...rone-Cypionate
    ODB
    Last edited by ODB; 04-19-2011, 09:10 PM.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

The reason I didn't mention clen, or t3 etc and am doing it this way isI'm on TRT. I HAVE to be on cyp, my body doesn't produce enough on its own im permanently on Test. But I have an uber cool Doc thats willing to do more He's basically giving me a few options and letting me research and decide.

And currently i'm 210 total per week. I do 2 injections per week, on fri/mon as well as 2mg arimidex a week. 1mg taken /w injection.
      Splice
      Last edited by Splice; 04-19-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

id do more test, i wouldnt try deca with a trt test dose
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Any reason in particular why pushinweight?

Comment

alot/most people run into erectile dysfunction issues unless running 2:1 test:deca. you may be lucky and not run into those issues, but ur also on trt test, the goal of that is to replace natural. you should see good gains taking your levels higher than trt(natural) levels

Comment

Def up the T dose...not doing enough T to add Deca

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                Def up the T dose...not doing enough T to add Deca
                My thoughts exactly

Comment

I agree. I started using test via trt and there is no way I'd chance deca-dick! Up the test, that's my vote.

Comment

okay seieng as so far its overwhelming for doubling the T I shall dicuss it with my Doc What kinda of 'effects' should I expect from doubling it?

From going where I was to where I am which on my #s is just a hair above average, I went from feeling like crap, run down, etc to being happy almost giddy the first few weeks. I've mellowed out since. I have no acne problems, oddly I had the occasional zit before, now nothing, no hair loss, no negative side effects at all. I just kinda feel content and happy. I am slowly recomping and have use of my dick again which were the two big things.

Am I gonna notice huge differences if I double? Or is it gonna just be a minor yet noticable inrease in what I can do? Or does it really vary a lot depending on the person?

Comment

up the test, "2mg arimidex a week", that seems like alot. any reason for this?

Comment

hrmm thought i did a quick reply to this already. guess not.

No specific reason was given as to the dosage amount and I did not question the amount as he's the doc and I'm the newbie. I didn't know enough to question how much. I do see from people posting here that most do a 0.5 EOD. Which comes out to more than what I take but they are prolly on higher doses as well. If this IS high my basic assumption would simply be to make sure I DON'T see negative sides like gyno etc because my T has been low so long he didn't want the possiblity of aromatizing side effect? *shrug* dunno all I know is so far I have no sides and im VERY happy for that.

Comment

Deca isnt any good to cut on anyway. Why don't u get urself some Mast and Var? But increase test dose to 500 a week. Blast and cruise bro, two good cycles a year. Dont just rely on what the docs prescribing u they are hormone replacement therapy doses aint gonna do much for muscle building. Switch up compounds every cycle. If fat loss, with lean muscle gain is ur goal, stay away from all aromatasing compounds there are still loads of options for u.

Something like this,

Test 500mg weeks 1 - 12
                          Mast 400mg 1 - 12
                          Anavar 1 - 6 60mg
                          Back to Hrt 12 - 24. Add some sort of pct in there weeks 12 - 16.

Next cycle:
                          Test 500mg 1 - 12
                          Primo 400mg 1 -12
                          Mhn 20mg 1 - 6
                          Hrt

Test 500mg 1- 12
                          Tren 400mg 1- 10
                          Tbol 1 - 6
                          Hrt

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoid View Post
                            Deca isnt any good to cut on anyway. Why don't u get urself some Mast and Var? But increase test dose to 500 a week. Blast and cruise bro, two good cycles a year. Dont just rely on what the docs prescribing u they are hormone replacement therapy doses aint gonna do much for muscle building. Switch up compounds every cycle. If fat loss, with lean muscle gain is ur goal, stay away from all aromatasing compounds there are still loads of options for u.

Something like this,

Test 500mg weeks 1 - 12
                            Mast 400mg 1 - 12
                            Anavar 1 - 6 60mg
                            Back to Hrt 12 - 24. Add some sort of pct in there weeks 12 - 16.

Next cycle:
                            Test 500mg 1 - 12
                            Primo 400mg 1 -12
                            Mhn 20mg 1 - 6
                            Hrt

Test 500mg 1- 12
                            Tren 400mg 1- 10
                            Tbol 1 - 6
                            Hrt
                            pct while on hrt? whats the thought process behind that? those are pretty good cycles you mentioned above, but theres also alot of options with your common cheaper compounds. mast, var, and primo get expensive. i was going to try mast this cycle but everyone talks about their hair coming out in clumps on it, scared me away

Comment

I know masteron and anavar and even winny are far better when it comes to cutting. I leaned away from anavar and masteron for the same reason pushinweight did. I am not losing my hair and I've got a full head of it. Deca's big side effect was deca-dick which wasn't a huge concern right now seeing as how my girl is in texas and i'm in florida for many months. I figured hey it would keep me from even looking elsewhere lol. But still sticken with the higher T dose I'm REALLLY curious to see how it will effect me..

AAS aren't addicting... But feeling GOOD is heheh

Comment

Working...
                              X