Wow read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow read this

got pack in very fast. yeeeeesss cant believe it. the last one was about 10 weeks. be patient fellas its coming. it all just depends on who gets their hands on it and how long they want to hold it. believe me most of the postal workers are fucking doush bags and could care less if you get your shit or not. I FUCKING HATE EM. i had my thoughts but i can assure you naps is g2g. c ya
    GXR64
    Last edited by GXR64; 04-19-2011, 09:06 PM. Reason: to much info.
    D-Rock

im glad you got yours man..im still waiting
    ANIMALISTIC
    Last edited by ANIMALISTIC; 04-19-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

thats a great time frame, what did u order? my guess is some of the smaller labs are part of the hold up, but the bigger companies like gp have their products ready to go
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

That's awesome bro!
        Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I thought t/a talk was a no-no...

Comment

I don't think postal people know what your getting, if they did i'm pretty sure there would be some problems. Have youbeen on a plan lately. well customs is a bitch. and there lies the problem. plus standard mail is slow.
            Originally posted by dg5 View Post
            got pack in 2 1/2 weeks. yeeeeesss cant believe it. the last one was about 10 weeks. be patient fellas its coming. it all just depends on who gets their hands on it and how long they want to hold it. believe me most of the postal workers are fucking doush bags and could care less if you get your shit or not. I FUCKING HATE EM. i had my thoughts but i can assure you naps is g2g. c ya

Comment

Good for you bro. That's super fast.

Comment

Good shit man, congrats. What'd you get? Keep us posted.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

very happy for thee..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    I don't think postal people know what your getting,
                    You'd be surprised brother. Think about how good you got at the various jobs you had. Think of your postal worker that's been carrying hundreds of packages a week for 10 years. You'd be surprised how good they get at knowing what's in those boxes. It's like when you were a kid shaking presents under the tree those last couple days before xmas. Only imagine if you did it every day of your life...you'd know exactly what was in each box probably 95% of the time.

Comment

got 10 units total. all gp. prop,winni tabs,andro and some test e. got 1st pack in like 10 or 11 days and the andro came 2 days later. im guessing it all just depends on what you get. thanks and good luck
                      D-Rock

Comment

yea, im assuming the gp is gtg. i would assume they come labeled and are ready to go as soon as they are ordered. are any of the unlabeled bottles ive heard about gp?

Comment

yeah all the test i got was wrote with a sharpie. winni was in clear bag. andro was only thing with a label. they said they was out of labels and didnt want to hold any more orders up!!!!
                          D-Rock

Comment

even with the gp? wow, my assumptions were wrong yet again, lol

Comment

yep. i mean it kinda pissed me off but what can you do. absolutely nothing. its feeling pretty good so its def g2g
                              D-Rock

Comment

Working...
                              X