Melatonan ii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melatonan ii

hey guys.. okay i was told to load for the first week with 1mg twice a day.. I was geting lil naseau the first 3 days so today i decided to just take it b4 i go to bedll so i took 2 mg a day for 3 days.. is it cool to just take 1mg from here on out? I havent noticed any changes i am almost done with the first bottle .. idk how would u guys go abuot it.. I am really fair skinnned and completely sick of it.. This stuff gave me a boner thinking about it.. and low and behold it is giving me a constant one now that i am on it.. weird how that works lol... but thats besides the point what do YOU GUYS THINK A GOOD PROTOCALL FROM HERE ON OUT WOULD BE FOR ME

You write your are done with the first bottle?
    I am on my first bottle since last summer.
    Bought an 10mg bottle.

Last summer was freaking crazy.. I was tanned like shiet! Believe me! TO MUCH TAN =(
    It left me with half the bottle left that I have been starting to use now for this summer and I am tan already.

But the fact is that I went throw all winter having more tan than my friends.
    Even fingers were brown ... ridiculous how the body has changed it natural color (in my case).

It's a miracle prep in that matter that I am a all year tanned man now and don't risk to be burnt in the sun =).

Comment

Blue your supposed to go by bodyweight 1mg a day is for someone over 100kg....go to this website and click on the articles section..it talks about dosage, how to use, how to mix, how to store everything you need to know about it....you were using way to much.......www.europatan.eu you can also purchase it there along with other stuff

Comment

Will bump to .5mg a day thanks limo.. Obv read the wrong info again lol. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X