First Cycle Questions.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Cycle Questions.....

I was thinking on doing this cycle and was wondering on input of the side effects and pct I would have to do at the end of this.

I'm 185lbs lifting for 4 years now.

Can I cut down the dose of the Methan50 to just half a tab a day to asses the effects and reduce the side effects?
    Or should I just run the cycle as it sits?

Length: 6 weeks

Layout:
    Weeks 1-8 50 mg GP Methan50 per day
    Weeks 1-8 25 mg GP Proviron per day
    Weeks 1-8 3 Liv-52 taken twice per day.

This is an 8 week oral only stack for those looking to add some mass and strength while avoiding injections. The GP Methan50 is a powerful oral steroid and the proviron will add some extra androgen to the mix while helping to suppress estrogen and free up the amount of testosterone in the body. The Liv-52 is included to keep the liver healthy during the 8 weeks of C-17 use. Starting on day 1, take half tablet of GP Methan50, 1 GP Proviron , and 1 Liv-52 about an hour before your workout. Before bed, take 2 more Liv-52 and another half tablet of GP Methan50. Do this for 8 weeks, and continue to take the Liv-52 for 10 days after the end of the cycle.

Thanks

i would never waste my time with an oral only cycle. the dbol will put weight on you but it will go away as soon as the cycle ends. theres is no reason to put your liver thru that for such results. others may disagree, but i would never recommend a cycle without a test base. aas will suppress your natural hormones, mainly testosterone, hence you needing a test base. alot of people will run into erectile dysfunction along with a host of other problems when their test levels hit bottom
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Well said and imo i would agree with out test you would lose most if not all of your gains from d-bol only, is there any reason you want to avoid injections?

Comment

wanted to try out something simple first before having to take a shot every other day.

Then if i felt comfortable with it I would go up to the injections.

Comment

You should reconsider your plans like the other guys have said...you need to have test and it wouldn't be a shot every other day you could get away with one or 2 a week and make some excellent gains.......thats alot of Dbol you should consider buying the Methan 10 and starting at 2 a day and going up from there as you see fit....if you already bought the 50 then try and break it in half and start with half a day and see how you do....50mg's of dbol a day is for more advanced users who have had some experience running it

Comment

Like I said in the post if I could cut in half and just take that and see how it runs.

From all the advice I think I might just have to get some test and throw in there.

Any other pointers????

Comment

if it were me and my first cycle, i would run test only, 500mg cyp/wk, 1 cc monday and 1 thursday. but if you feel the need for an oral, dbol is pretty mild in comparison to some of the other. but for first cycle i wouldnt go over 30 mg a day, and i would ideally run it for 4 weeks, but def no longer than 6
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
              X