Please dont laugh,serious question lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please dont laugh,serious question lol

been taking AS for a few days now(5).finding myself getting excited at random times in random places
    is this normal?

-------------> WOOOOO
    'pump it up'

Yea. It gets worse or better depending on how you look at it. Watch week3-4

Comment

Are these the NRB's Ive heard about from other people?

Comment

I presume by excited you mean sexually. Yeah mate its normal and driving me fuckin crazy. I split with my girl after 9 yrs a month ago and litterally wanna fuck anything that moves right now. Really frustrating.

Comment

Lol I know what you mean
          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Yes, it mean its working!
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

good good.. thought i was weird or something.haha.good to know im not on my own.least i know the stuffs real hey!
              'pump it up'

Comment

Happens to me also... Sometime I feel like it's christmas when I hit the gym hard while on gear and all high. And it's sucky sometime when no girl to get freaky right away. My buddy been cursing that he's excited almost everyday being on Sustanon..... Just is too funny to watch him being that way.

Comment

LOL,Yea man its perfectly normal.One of the great sides of test.

Enjoy the ride brother.

Comment

Lol my girl jumped on me this morning woke up with her on top of me working the hell out of it haha way to start a good day off

Comment

im horny when im not on gear, did first jab sat so i reckon about 2-3 weeks and ill be wanting to fuck anything that moves lmao gotta love t400

Comment

Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                        Lol my girl jumped on me this morning woke up with her on top of me working the hell out of it haha way to start a good day off
                        LMFAO.Those are the best wake up calls arent they?

Comment

gonna have to fashion somthing to keep it strapped to my leg this is embaressing!!

Comment

Lol it's funny how you catch girl looking at it when u walk in a room
                            Me and my girl was walking in the mall say a girl was looking so hard at my D she ran in to a trash can haha then I looked down at the same time my girl did she made me carry the bag in front of me now I know why god made it sort till we need it

Comment

Originally posted by F.I.S.T. View Post
                              LMFAO.Those are the best wake up calls arent they?
                              Hell yes they are bro I like it when she said easy easy baby your dick is so damn big ahhh now that will make a man fall in love oh wait that's why I'm marrying her lol I knew it was something

Comment

Working...
                              X