2011 MLB Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 MLB Talk

Post your 2011 MLB predictions, comments, criticisms, rumors, or anything else pertaining to the 2011 season you want to share with others.

I'm a Mets fan so I don't have much to say about them right now. They really need Johan back ASAP and with Bay out now too I don't see them doing any damage in their division, at least not right now. The Yanks are off to a pretty good start, but who could have predicted the Orioles would be leading the division and the Red Sox would be in last place with the Rays?

So what do you guys think about this season so far?
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

SI really jinxed us since they picked the RedSox to win the World Series (3-10). so far our bats are dead and the pitching is mediocre @ best.
    good news we still have 149 games to go
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
      SI really jinxed us since they picked the RedSox to win the World Series (3-10). so far our bats are dead and the pitching is mediocre @ best.
      good news we still have 149 games to go
      As long as your pitching staff stays healthy I think you should be ok. Crawford and Gonzalez are off to slow starts, but its still early and I'm sure they will start prodcuing soon enough. I bet you're happy they locked up AGone for the next 7 years.
      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Working...
      X