X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer

Summer cycle:

750mg Test-E wks 1-16
    Tren-E either 375wk for 13 weeks or 500wk for 15 weeks not sure yet some input from u guys would be great
    Arimidex 0.5 eod
    HCG 500 x 2 week 1-18
    Prami .25 mg ed during use of Tren

PCT:
    Clomid and Novadex

What do you guys think this will be my 6th cycle I have ran Tren-E before at 250 wk for 10 weeks and I ran Tri-Tren at 450mg wk for 10 weeks in previous cycles and loved it had minimal sides.
    football09
    Last edited by football09; 04-16-2011, 03:57 PM.

what are you looking to accomplish with this cycle, is this a bulking or cutter?
    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Its a cutting cycle.

Comment

do you already have the gear? for a cutting cycle, id run the shorter esters, prop and tren a. also, i wouldnt run tren for longer than 10 weeks, its really hard on the body
        Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Yep have gear. Really just wanted input on running high mg Tren-E. Has anybody ran Tren-E at 400mg+ wk for more then 10 weeks?

Comment

ive never done the enthate ester of tren nor have my buddies. but one of my buddies was taking 100 mg of acetate a day for a while. he had to take lunesta to sleep but other than that he seemed fine. but just be careful its such a harsh drug on the body, also if you start seeing side effects that you cant handle, with the enthate ester its going to take some time to get the sides to stop

Comment

Ace is a much better option. With prop and mast. That's a sweet thing.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                Ace is a much better option. With prop and mast. That's a sweet thing.
                I only have long acting esters. All i want to truly know is should I run Tren-E at 375 for 13 or 500 for 15. Thanks so far for the input.

Comment

375 for 13 sounds like a better option to me

Comment

Any body here use 400+ wk of Tren-E. If so can u please give feedback.

Comment

Working...
                    X