Mixed Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Reviews

You hear stories of guys getting their gear, ie, ,me. But, now we're hearing about guys getting mixed orders, not what they ordered, pills in baggies, ISNs showing up as "not authentic", ie, Test Prop I ordered, received 3 weeks ago, and still ISN is coming up bad.

Is Naps still worth ordering from?

Originally posted by Sarcasm_PhD View Post
    You hear stories of guys getting their gear, ie, ,me. But, now we're hearing about guys getting mixed orders, not what they ordered, pills in baggies, ISNs showing up as "not authentic", ie, Test Prop I ordered, received 3 weeks ago, and still ISN is coming up bad.

Is Naps still worth ordering from?
    Was the test prop gtg

Comment

yes naps is still gtg imo

Comment

Negative. I've tried the ISNs several times and still comes up..."not authentic".

Comment

give it time to update the system and open a ticket on the website telling us is not going to help anything.
          jimmy93
          Last edited by jimmy93; 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasm_PhD View Post
            Negative. I've tried the ISNs several times and still comes up..."not authentic".
            Sarcasm who do you think makes the gp product + assigns the ISN #'s - they r 1 and the same. they just have prioritized getting orders fullfilled over updating ISN's
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Give it all to me if you don't like it!!! I'll be more than glad to take it off your hands for you!!!
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I don't see how Naps has been getting mixed reviews, most people are more than happy with our sponsor. Even though there have been numerous posts about delivery delays it's all part of the process and people just don't have patience. I've been waiting for almost 5 weeks for my first order but just placed a second order becuase I have full confidence in N@$s.
                Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                  just placed a second order becuase I have full confidence in N@$s.
                  Thats good planning Disco. I already recieved mine but Im gonna do the same thing.
                  It's just a small setback in a forward motion

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck40 View Post
                    Thats good planning Disco. I already recieved mine but Im gonna do the same thing.
                    Thanks, I'm trying to plan ahead so I can accumulate a nice stash. But I've just been really annoyed with stupid people who register only to complain that its been a month and they haven't gotten their order yet.
                    Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoDino247 View Post
                      Thanks, I'm trying to plan ahead so I can accumulate a nice stash. But I've just been really annoyed with stupid people who register only to complain that its been a month and they haven't gotten their order yet.
                      True story lmao!!!!! But hey I feel you should always plan ahead and have everything you need on hand before you even start. Our sponsor here is great and don't understand all the negative posts and threads about them when they are on point!!! Ya they had a delay and somethings happen but look they are back on their game and everyone has been getting their shyt no promblemo....
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                      X