march orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• march orders

I should read the rules in this section that are a sticky before i get banned, first warning. Next time bye bye.
    GXR64
    Last edited by GXR64; 04-16-2011, 05:56 AM.

Originally posted by deladude View Post
    I should read the rules in this section that are a sticky before i get banned, first warning. Next time bye bye.
    how is that any different than people saying that they have gotten their orders from february?
    deladude
    Last edited by deladude; 04-17-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

btw i am not asking for exact dates. im just asking about the entire month of march.

i have read the rules and i also read your comment, "You can talk about the gear and there are ways to say what i dont want you to say without directly saying dates etc..."

am i still missing something?

Comment

You're good dude. Just watch what you say and you'll be alright. People around get irritated about things they have to keep telling new guys over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by deladude View Post
          btw i am not asking for exact dates. im just asking about the entire month of march.

i have read the rules and i also read your comment, "You can talk about the gear and there are ways to say what i dont want you to say without directly saying dates etc..."

am i still missing something?
          Follow the rules that are simple to understand and you will be fine, break my forum rules and you will get a temp ban, do it again then your perm banned.
          http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Working...
          X