Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get off naps back!!!! Please read!!!!!!

A very good member was banned the other day and he admits it was his fault Well like everyone else who posted today that they received, some have bad mouth NAPS. I NEVER USE THE NAME NAPS!!! I DEFEND THEM TO THE END THE BANNED MEMBER ORDER 5OOO JELLY WORMS AND RECEIVED 20,000 WORMS INSTEAD. I'M SURE WHEN HE COMES BACK HE WILL TELL YOU. NAPS SENDS ALL THE GEAR OUT AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BRAND GO ELSEWHERES. YOU WILL FIND VERY FEW OUTLETS THAT DELIVERY AND RESHIP LIKE NAPS IF THEY RESHIPPED EVERY TIME SOMEONE COMPLAINED ABOUT ORDER NOT BEING ON TIME, WHERE WOULD THEY BE, SIT TIGHT. I CAN UNDERSTAND IF AFTER CHECKING YOUR ORDER THE STATUS READS CANCELED OR SOMETHING, THAT IS A TECHICAL PROBLEM. IF NAPS SAID THEY SHIPPED THEY SHIP. I WILL ONLY HELP GUYS WHO ARE THREE OR FOUR MONTHS, BECAUSE THEN MAYBE NAPS WILL CONCIDER RESHIP THAT IS ON THEM. MAN, I KNOW HOW YOU GUYS FEEL, BUT YOUR BLAMING THE WRONG PERSON. FOR THOSE WHO CONTINUE TO CONTACT THE USPS, YOU SHOULKD BE BANNED, BECAUSE YOU ARE STIRING A POT THAT IS ALREADY HOT. YOUR GOING TO GET NO WHERE BUT 365 DAYS AND A RECORD!!! TAKE YOUR PROBLEMS AND CONCERNS TO MODS, NAP REPS AND OTHERS IN LEADERSHIP HERE. OR GO TRY ANOTHER SOURCE I BET YOU WILL SEE HERE IS BETTER. I DON'T LIKE BEING LIKE THIS AND I WILL HELP ANYBODY, BUT YOU GUYS BITCH ON THAT CHAT THE OTHER NIGHT AS IF YOU WERE AWAITING 50,000.00 ORDER. HELL, I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR $$$ FOR 100d AND THREE FREKIN AMPS OF 250 AND SHIPPING, WU IS ON YOU! THE BANNED MEMBER FEELS BAD AND NOW HOWS TO SIT IT OUT, HE UNDERSTANDS. !@@#$$%%^&&&&&#@!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely!
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

This issue is closed...thank you safelife for attempting to help the lost find their way...now i am asking that you know no longer comment on this...i think our attempts to make it right are actually making it worse...therefore i ask any member who has a future problem please do not ask me to help......I have no further comment on this subject...i approve of our sponsor and if you are having issues you should direct your problems to the appropriate people and not stir up the bees nest

Comment

To all who have doubt, I was once in your place and I to was banned at one time (my fault). Now I understand how thing work here so take it from me you will get what is coming JUST WAIT!!!!!

Comment

Dude that picture you need to start giving it to him his ribs are showing. No God bless those who are truely like that.
          Originally posted by ScubaKen View Post
          To all who have doubt, I was once in your place and I to was banned at one time (my fault). Now I understand how thing work here so take it from me you will get what is coming JUST WAIT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X