Patience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience

I have been ordering from Naps for well over a year now, running cycles fairly constant with brief periods of PCT and then back on a cycle. I last order was late. This happened to me once before, a little over a year ago. In that case Naps was very responsive and informed me there were delays with the shipping. Sure enough, about two months after I placed the order I received it.

Just today I received my order. Like last time I contacted Naps a few weeks ago and they said to give it some more time. They were right. What a relief!

Lessons learned:

1) Delays occasionally happen. Plan ahead at least one or two cycles and have the AAS on hand.
    2) Other suppliers are more expensive.
    3) Naps is legit.

Patience is a virtue
    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I don't mind a wait for inexpensive quality gear.

With that said, I've never personally waited on naps any longer than was anticipated.

Comment

For real bro, patience is a virtue. My boy waited a while and his stuff finally came. I'm getting ready to make an order and I'm not batting an eye at possibly needing to wait a month or so. I was saying in another thread, I ordered a measly shirt from the Netherlands in Europe and it took almost two months to get to my door. By the time it got to my door step I had actually forgot I ordered the thing. Then there was another time I ordered a gift for my girlfriend from Japan and it was at my door in two weeks. People gotta chiiiiiillll.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Awesome news man, congrats! Good luck and keep us posted w/ your resluts.
          Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Originally posted by -Guido- View Post
            For real bro, patience is a virtue. My boy waited a while and his stuff finally came. I'm getting ready to make an order and I'm not batting an eye at possibly needing to wait a month or so. I was saying in another thread, I ordered a measly shirt from the Netherlands in Europe and it took almost two months to get to my door. By the time it got to my door step I had actually forgot I ordered the thing. Then there was another time I ordered a gift for my girlfriend from Japan and it was at my door in two weeks. People gotta chiiiiiillll.
            Exactly. And some go crazy at the extent they go.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
            X