holy crap this is insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy crap this is insane

I jus talked 2 dboss, he gotted banned yesterday, and his gear came today. He got everything and more. He said he orded 20 amps of testex or something and instead got 6 gp cyp250 vials! He wanted me to apologize for him and let every1 know he feels like a dick. It was over 50 days but it got there. He's very pleased with naps for hookin him up

I hope my order gets hooked up to! I have been waiting alot longer then 50 days.

Comment

good news he got his order how long has he been banned for?

Comment

Graffix will be back in a week talk to him then. He is on a vacation.
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

Personally, i think all this banning nonsense is nuts. I really dig the sponsor, but i can see where 50 days would make someone a little upset. I think everyone should just relax a bit, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by lthiii View Post
            Personally, i think all this banning nonsense is nuts. I really dig the sponsor, but i can see where 50 days would make someone a little upset. I think everyone should just relax a bit, thats all.
            I think people need to nut up. The last time I checked, the sponsor does not hand deliver items; therefore, it is out of their hands. Acting like a bitch in a public forum is going to cause unwanted attention for everybody. STFU and handle it in a professional manner.

Comment

BRO 50 DAYS IS NOT UNCOMMON AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO. IT'S CUSTOMS AND THE USPS NOT _ _ _s. 60 DAYS IS NOT UNHEARD OF.

Comment

I agree with u
                Originally posted by ipenetratah View Post
                i think people need to nut up. The last time i checked, the sponsor does not hand deliver items; therefore, it is out of their hands. Acting like a bitch in a public forum is going to cause unwanted attention for everybody. Stfu and handle it in a professional manner.

Comment

i'd say 50 days is too long. thats not normal delivery time. still there are ways to go about doing things. the public board ins't the place for people to bring their problems. i'm all for helping people get their stuff, but the last thing i want to do is reward bad behavior, so the second someone wants to act out because their order isn't in, i won't hesitate to give a time out.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by GXR64 View Post
                    Graffix will be back in a week talk to him then. He is on a vacation.
                    Get the message.... Loud and clear.

Comment

I agree a million percent

Comment

He was banned for t/a, order talk in the shoutbox. Rules are posted!

Comment

It has to be done. It's cringe worthy in regards to how much people bitch and post to much information. Granted AAS aren't narcotics, they are still a scheduled drug and people posting delivery times, details, and crying about there orders being later is bullshit. The less talk and the less idiots the better it is for the provider and people with patience and common sense.

50 days is a wait yes, but it's common. I have ordered shit from overseas before, legal things like clothes. A fucking Armin Van Buuren shirt, a measly shirt took 67 days to get to my door step.

People also got to consider to that so and so might need time to prepare and package orders. I doubt they have a faucet that they turn on which pumps out unlimited amounts of Test or a hole they toss a bucket in to pull up loads of Dbol.

While your waiting for you order take the time to get your diet in check and hammer out a nice routine at the gym for when the gear does show up.
                          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

^ 67 days for a shirt is ridiculous. I've ordered plenty stuff from overseas with standard shipping and it's ne'er taken more than 2-3 weeks. I understand it's the board sponsor, but you can't justify these delivery times. I just place my order that was supposedly "shipped" today and I'm pretty concerned I won't have it in time when i plan to start at the beginning of July.

Comment

Working...
                            X