Naps Makes Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naps Makes Good

Dboss, who is a member of Juicedmuscle that is temporarily bannded for violating chatbox rules wanted everyone at JM and the people who sponsor this board to know that he recieved his missing order. Due to the fact that a certain product was out of stock they replaced it with a similar product and included an extra amount to make up for the delay and the fact he wasn't getting exactly what he ordered...He wanted to say thank you and i wanted to say Bravo this is the type of service people expect from a quality company

So other words, he acted like a punk bitch before the situation was rectified?

Very fucking classy.

Comment

Haha I jus posted the same thing in naps forum lol o well

Comment

How do we know, u may have clipped him and r now covering for the whole conspiracy just to get my 200bucks (don't ...just playing...seriously
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

200 bucks - They just told me $50. Hey Limo - wheres the rest......

(Sorry - could not resist)

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
            So other words, he acted like a punk bitch before the situation was rectified?

Very fucking classy.
            Exactly how I feel that is why i snapped last night...I'm tired of the whole thing....... guys dont wait, dont know they're shit and then accuse people like me of being a part of something I have no control over either.......I will not be commenting on this from here on out I just hope the youger guys wake up and start using their heads end of story!!

Comment

They always do!
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
              X