Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmitry Koshuba free

Tuesday, 20 April 2010
    Ret's steroid conviction overturned by Russia's Supreme Court :-)
    Russia's Supreme Court has released four convicted steroid smugglers ( bodybuilder Dmitry Koshuba ( RET ), Vladimir Matyuk, Sergei Degtaryov and Yelena Tsymbal ) after overturning the most severe charges against them.

During their original trial the jury acquitted them of 58 of 60 charges they faced but the group were still sentenced to jail time ranging from four and a half to six and a half years for attempted smuggling and illegal distribution of controlled substances.

This attempted smuggling charge was overturned yesterday Tuesday the 20th of April and the sentence for distribution was made conditional resulting in their release, the four men had always maintained their innocence.

Who knows more and can sent me the link ..

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/a...se/404408.html
    this is where I heard it from.. Not really a whole alot of info out there about Ret at this point.. Seems when you get busted and or charged..It's great news and everyone has a story.. but get release and your all back of the bus as far as new is concerned
    "people at my gym that arent on boards know basskiller. its crazy" ~~ incrediblehawk

yes I am the basskiller from basskilleronline.com

Comment

yep

I saw the same and thought there must be more news, its like you said good news ain't no news..exept o.c. for Ret and friends..they must be glad

Comment

Hope it works out for Ret.

Comment

Bet you anything he gets rite back in the game, just a little wiser, try to limit yourself as much as possible from the USA, but that is where the $$$ is! I am sure he'll figure it out.
          Anyway fuck, what was he gone for two years anyway?

Comment

don't worry Ronny Naps and I are friends no probs linking to my blog :-)
            SoreButtCheeks

( Author of the SorebuttCheeks steroid blog )

Comment

Working...
            X