Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGOT----507!!!! Please advise...

Hello everyone.

I'm very confused here. That's why i would like some help from you. I was taking accutane for 6 months straight, went for a blood test and had SGPT-39U/I and SGOT-44U/I. Completely healthy regardless the accutane use. When I went for the blood test, i took my brother along with me, and convinced hime that since he came along, he should do a blood test too. He did it and showed SGPT-90U/I and SGOT-255U/I. We thought if the doctors made a mistake so same afternoon he did another one with these results SGPT-156U/I and SGOT-329U/I. He wasn't admitting anything at the point. Today we went again to check him and values went to SGPT-136U/I and SGOT-507U/I......then he admitted he was taking Winstrol tabs. The strange part is this. He was taking the tabs for a 7 days @ 50mg a day. The last dose he took was 1 day prior to the blood test where his values were 255. In 3 days the values are blown to 507 without even touching the tabs. I have never experienced numbers like that in my cycles. He stopped the tabs but the numbers have been rising like crazy the last 4 days without them.

So here comes the question: Can 6 months of accutane produce so much better blood results SGOT wise than 7 days of winny tabs @ 50mg a day? Has anybody else experienced such values from winny? Cause i haven't....

bump......

Comment

Working...
    X