Got part of my order...But problems need some input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got part of my order...But problems need some input

Got part of my order which came a few days early... But here is the problem my orals that i ordered are smashed to hell and back,very poor packaging this time I'm hoping my 2nd part of this order that should come tomorrow isnt the same way as well.

I tried to contact you know who but that link isnt working on their site.. So how do i get a hold of them through this forum?

pm teamnaps. if their mb is full u have to wait.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Not real sure how to do that? im kinda new to this forum

Comment

click on "forum" (top left), then click on "Private message" orange bar top page, then "send new msg" address it to "teamnaps" or find a post by teamnaps and click on the name teamnaps it should give u option to PM (private message) - good luck
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the info man I will give it a shot and see what happens....

Comment

Mailbox is full.... Dont look good for me

Comment

Originally posted by kmm887 View Post
              Mailbox is full.... Dont look good for me
              Give it another day or so for him to go through the messages in his box. I'm sure he will clear it out soon enough, then resend your message.
              Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Yeah im going to re-send it in a few days and see what happens... Im sure he is swamped with everyone all worried about getting their gear which is bullshit! People should know they are gtg and it takes time to get your items. I got in less then 2 weeks and as long as 7 weeks never sent a pm or a ticket asking where is it. People need to just sit back and wait and not flood the pm box for dumb shit! So it could be open for real issues like what I have with this order.

Comment

Working...
                X