help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help needed

We are now preparing the new website. Is there a member that is skilled in merge and alter movieclips (mpegs -avi's etc) and that wants to help me?

By alter - are you referring to convert to a different format? For example - convert from .flv format to say mpg???

Comment

yes also converting to AVI etc and by example adding music etc.

By example also finding documentaries in newsgroups etc. I'm now searching for the best possible quality of the documentary Female muscle worship Hidden Lives -muscle worship.

I made an article about the different ways bb-ers earn the money needed to live the bb-ing live with enough time to train - sleep - eat and travel.

Comment

sounts interesting

Comment

It does sound very interesting and enterprising. I know of some conversion tools but there plentiful. You are talking about a quality production which is beyond my abilities. Sorry.

Comment

Hi.
            I have searched all over the internet to try and find that female bodybuilder documentary and it is nowhere to be found. I tried piratebay and no luck. It use to be on youtube but the user removed it long time ago. Does anybody know where i can find it?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmatt View Post
              Hi.
              I have searched all over the internet to try and find that female bodybuilder documentary and it is nowhere to be found. I tried piratebay and no luck. It use to be on youtube but the user removed it long time ago. Does anybody know where i can find it?
              Last time it was on videosurf
              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I went to school for what you are looking for. I work mainly with Adobe Suites (Premiere, After Effects, Audition)

You can PM me all the details (time frame, amount of work), and I can see if I can lend a hand.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                  yes also converting to AVI etc and by example adding music etc.

By example also finding documentaries in newsgroups etc. I'm now searching for the best possible quality of the documentary Female muscle worship Hidden Lives -muscle worship.

I made an article about the different ways bb-ers earn the money needed to live the bb-ing live with enough time to train - sleep - eat and travel.
                  hey ronny where can i find this article of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by roachboy101 View Post
                    hey ronny where can i find this article of yours?
                    I'm waiting until the IT team is ready with the homepage and the different sections and then I'll post it in the articles section. You'd have to wait until then, sorry..

did shoot you a p.m. iPenetratah

Comment

Working...
                    X