My Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Package

I got my tracking number, my package was last heard of leaving a few states away headed towards me, on April 1st. So I decided to call USPS to see if they have any info that doesn't show up when I track it.

She told me the package hasn't updated, isn't shown to be going anywhere, has no knowledge of it going anywhere and I should contact my sender about finding the package. This shit is never going to happen.

Any input? What do I do? I feel like I'm waiting for nothing. Frustrating.
    LiftBrah
    Last edited by LiftBrah; 04-14-2011, 07:54 PM.

Dude it's in the care of the USPS, your just gonna hafta wait, if what your saying is true and you've seen where it is via tracking number then contact the last post office it was at and ask them what's up. That's what I'd do.

Comment

Originally posted by little one View Post
      Dude it's in the care of the USPS, your just gonna hafta wait, if what your saying is true and you've seen where it is via tracking number then contact the last post office it was at and ask them what's up. That's what I'd do.
      Just frustrating because they tell me to contact Naps to find the package, and Naps will tell me its in the hands of usps.

Comment

the best thing is to wait and not draw attention to your package IMO

Comment

I have a (non-ass) package coming and USPS has said "into customs" for several days now. USPS tracking system sucks.
          "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by thedepot View Post
            the best thing is to wait and not draw attention to your package IMO
            Yeah, good point. She did give me some nice info that I cannot mention, but the date didn't help cause it was even further back.

Comment

Working...
            X