Starting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting cycle

I just bought a few cycles, supplements and PCT.

My starting cycle will be:
    week 1; 2 tabs clen to prepair the body
    week 2-12: 2x 500mg sustanon pw
    week 2-8: 50 mg/day dianabol 5 times 10 mg spread over the day
    week 3-12: 2x 500mg sustanon and 1x 500mg testosterone decanoate
    After week 5 I replace the sustanon for testosterone decanoate and continue with long estered testosterone only
    week 3 or 5; adding hcg at 500 iu e.o.d depends on my ball shrinkage + nolvadex to improve my bloodvalues.
    After workouts 50mg oxymetholone and creatine in sugars.
    Gh starting with 2 iu incresing to 6 iu devided in to subQ injections :after awakening and after workout
    week 12-14 GH - Nolva and Clomid only then starting my bulk-cycle including lots of delicious foods

Input of expirienced users/athletes appreciated.
    Attached Files
    carpe diem
    nielsson305@hushmail.com

Impressive, tabs and vials look familiar, I'm Dutch too, and know the chemist of one of the labs.
    We covered both UG labs in the Anabolic Books from William L.
    You write cycleS, bought more of them? Un unusual and heavy cycle by the way, I would be carefull with side-effects, but you'll know that seen the build-up of the cycle.

Comment

GS & HCL gear is pretty g2g, i ve heard a lot of positive feedbacks regarding those labs.
      methan
      Last edited by methan; 04-15-2011, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nielsson305 View Post
        I just bought a few cycles, supplements and PCT.

My starting cycle will be:
        week 1; 2 tabs clen to prepair the body
        week 2-12: 2x 500mg sustanon pw
        week 2-8: 50 mg/day dianabol 5 times 10 mg spread over the day
        week 3-12: 2x 500mg sustanon and 1x 500mg testosterone decanoate
        After week 5 I replace the sustanon for testosterone decanoate and continue with long estered testosterone only
        week 3 or 5; adding hcg at 500 iu e.o.d depends on my ball shrinkage + nolvadex to improve my bloodvalues.
        After workouts 50mg oxymetholone and creatine in sugars.
        Gh starting with 2 iu incresing to 6 iu devided in to subQ injections :after awakening and after workout
        week 12-14 GH - Nolva and Clomid only then starting my bulk-cycle including lots of delicious foods

Input of expirienced users/athletes appreciated.
        Looks like a pretty good cycle.I was wondering why you were switching from the sust to the decanoate only?

Comment

Bro I bought a complete cycle, because after the startcycle I will take a bulkcycle for 12 weeks and after that, I will take a cutcycle for also 12 weeks.
          carpe diem
          nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

That's why I will switsching with the decanoate!!
            The short esters in Sustanon function as a “front load” later when the long esters start working, I let the decanoate take over, because long esters are more effective.

Weinbauer GF, Partsch CJ, Zitzmann M, Schlatt S, Nieschlag E. Pharmacokinetics and Degree of Aromatization Rather Than Total Dose of Different Preparations Determine the Effects of Testosterone: A Nonhuman Primate Study in Macaca fascicularis. J Androl. 2003 Sep-Oct;24(5):765-774.

The researchers on this research counted in 'pure testosterone. Esters are compounds of fatty acids and in the case of testosterone estrifications thus testosterone compounds with a fatty acid. The longer fatty acid that is, the slower the ester. And the longer a fatty acid is, the heavier an ester. This makes one hundred milligrams testosterondecanoaat (longester) less than one hundred milligrams of testosterone testosterone propionate (short ester).
            The calculation. The molecular weight of testosterone enanthate is 400.6. The molecular weight of testosterone was 456.7. One hundred milligrams of testosterone enanthate contains more testosterone than 1.14 so one hundred milligrams of testosterone. From this research you can draw the conclusion that one hundred milligrams of testosterone undecanoate is at least 2.5 times more effective as one hundred milligrams of testosterone enanthate.
            carpe diem
            nielsson305@hushmail.com

Comment

i dont understand what they mean by "more effective" in that study. as we all know the ester takes up alot of the space in test compounds. each ester has different amounts of raw test. based off 100 mg of each ester these are the actual amounts of raw test in each:

Test Suspension=100mg test
              Test Enanthate=72mg raw test
              Test Acetate=87mg
              Test Propionate=83mg
              Test cypionate=70mg
              test undecanoate=63mg
              all information courtesy Anabolics 2002 by William Llewellyn
              Pain is just weakness leaving the body

Comment

Working...
              X