Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren

Just got off a cycle sustanon250 w dboll 1-4 dboll 1-14 sustanon 250 @ 500 a week gained 28 lbs at max now 6-4 252, want to hit three Hundred got up to 268 with this cycle. Want to try tren with test enanthate, d-boll how long do I have to wait to start again after clomid, and how much will this new cycle help me reach my goal?

IMO - get a blood test see if ur back to normal. then wait 4 weeks.
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

yes what od8 said. especially if you are going to run tren...let your receptors rest before you blast them again especially with tren. i have used both ace and enanthate esters...it is powerful shit don't overdue tren either if this is your first time I recommend tren ace. If you are dead set on using tren e start low at like 200mgs per week if after 5 weeks you're doing ok with it then up it. Do not take tren lightly if this is your first run with it.

Comment

and great job on your sust-dbol cycle there very impressive.

Comment

time off including pct= time off bud.... then you will be ready to go thats some good gains.. what cycle # was that for you(just curious)?

Comment

I'm starting week 5 of a Sust 600/wk Tren 400/wk cycle. I can't believe I've never taken Tren before! It simply is the best compound for body building, on the planet. That being said, the results of a Tren cycle may not manifest themselves on the scale. I've only gained 10 lbs so far... But my strength is through the roof. And im hungry like a bull. So well see. The real change is how your body looks. You may not care if you reach 300. Since the Tren kicked in at 4 weeks, people have told me frequently that I look "mean" and "beautiful" and "awesome." For me, that's a winning combination!
            Thanks Lady Tren!

Comment

Working...
            X