Weird Pct situation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Pct situation ?

hmmm so I was on a 12 week test e only cycle , and then I used about half of one vial and the other half got thrown into the bathtub along with some other gear and all the vials were completely broken and and the other gear that was with it (deca, and some tren) was also screwed , by my girlfriend since we got in a arguement ( no it wasn't over steroids) so when I got home from the gym and was gonna hop in the shower thats what I found -.- anyways I used the last bit of test that I had hiding in my pair of motorcycle gloves (best spot ).. and so my last shot will be this coming monday, but the thing is im also about to start a t3/clen/ winstrol cycle so should I use my clomid 21 days after the last shot even though ill still be on clen / t3 / WINSTROL or should I wait till after the winstrols all done which wont be till about 42 days after this last shot and then use the clomid and not use it 14-21 days after test shot-.- ???? All because of a stupid arguement ughghgh.

You know thats a hard call to make. Some use winstrol as bridge till there next cycle so you may have to start over and bridge with a low dose of winstrol until you get more gear. I would drop the whole cycle and start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. O yea, drop the girl.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbolli View Post
      You know thats a hard call to make. Some use winstrol as bridge till there next cycle so you may have to start over and bridge with a low dose of winstrol until you get more gear. I would drop the whole cycle and start PCT 2 weeks after last injection. O yea, drop the girl.
      This^

I wouldn't want to be on winny/clen/ T3 without test

Comment

Working...
      X