Insulin pins for IM injection????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insulin pins for IM injection????

I read on another forum that you can use a slin pins for IM injections and you can even use oil. Has anyone had expierence with this?? I will be doing ed injections with Tren-Ace and just trying to find the easiest method and least painful lol and what would be the best places to do so??? Thanks bros in advance for the help...
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Not gonna be very practical at all. Not to mentIon insulin pins are 1/2 inch or 5/16 inch long and usually 1 or maybe 2 ml at best. I think they are 28 ga pins. You won't even be able to push a 28 ga through the rubber stop on the top of the bottle. Yer gonna do the juice, yer gonna take the pain dude. You can get by with 25 ga pins at minimum 1 inch. It's a long ass inject time when yer hittin 3 ml of gear but you'll never feel the stick. Man up bro......it's worth it.
    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

you can use a slin pin just fine, just keep in mind that it's going to take longer to draw and push oil through. You just have to make sure that the needle is long enough. I wouldn't go with anything less than 5/8" . They work great for hitting delts with anything 1ml or less

Comment

When I used Tren a. I used 23g - 1 in.
        Shoot in your left glute then your right glute go in your left shoulder and then your right shoulder!! Try and rotate it like that... Just throwing it out there..

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
          Not gonna be very practical at all. Not to mentIon insulin pins are 1/2 inch or 5/16 inch long and usually 1 or maybe 2 ml at best. I think they are 28 ga pins. You won't even be able to push a 28 ga through the rubber stop on the top of the bottle. Yer gonna do the juice, yer gonna take the pain dude. You can get by with 25 ga pins at minimum 1 inch. It's a long ass inject time when yer hittin 3 ml of gear but you'll never feel the stick. Man up bro......it's worth it.
          LOL I don't really car about pinning either way bro, but shyt if I can make it easier on myself so be it!!! This is what I am talking about someone suggested to me that I give this a try, but only with the smaller muscle groups with less fat ie(delts,pecs,tri's,bi's,etc).........
          Draw the solution into a normal syringe
          Remove the plunger from the slin syringe
          inject the solution into the slin syringe
          the replace plunger
          inject like normal going very slowly......
          This will allow you to inject 1cc at a time
          The point of this is to prevent building up scar tissue over the years. Using a 29G is practically painless. You do have to go slow pushing it in but it really does very little damage to the muscle. I use 25G sometimes as well but nothing bigger than 25G and nothing smaller than 29G. 1cc syringes as well. The only thing I do not like about using the insulin needle is the limited quantity you can put into the muscle at a time. But you can easily do one inject a day.
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I just use a 1" 25g for my biceps and triceps....no problems and I'll tell you what the triceps responded I dont care what anyone says those babies grew after i started hitting them

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
              I just use a 1" 25g for my biceps and triceps....no problems and I'll tell you what the triceps responded I dont care what anyone says those babies grew after i started hitting them
              hahahahahah.....

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                Thats whats up maybe i'll give those a try lol!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                  When I used Tren a. I used 23g - 1 in.
                  Shoot in your left glute then your right glute go in your left shoulder and then your right shoulder!! Try and rotate it like that... Just throwing it out there..
                  Ya thats what im trying to do, Im going to rotate as much as possible and hopefully geta routine down so it will be one muscle a week Hopefully lol!!!! If I can handle them all hahahah...

Comment

I've never tried nor heard of using insulin needle for oil based injectables. I've used the 25 g and it takes forever to push 3 ml. I can't imagine trying to push it through a 29g pin. Ive also never hit anything but my glutes either especially after reading on here of people hurting so bad afterward. Trust me, I hate pinning but just come to realize it's part of it.
                    MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Nephilim View Post
                      I've never tried nor heard of using insulin needle for oil based injectables. I've used the 25 g and it takes forever to push 3 ml. I can't imagine trying to push it through a 29g pin. Ive also never hit anything but my glutes either especially after reading on here of people hurting so bad afterward. Trust me, I hate pinning but just come to realize it's part of it.
                      Deff I hear you im just trying to see what options I can play with when I start injecting ED...

Comment

tool

We made a small tool to inject the legs on different places. You can make the tool by cutting of a piece of the needleprotector. You can't push in deeper while injecting and then hit a vein etc. First fill the syringe then change the needle for a fresh one to avoid scaretissue due to a dull needle
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                          We made a small tool to inject the legs on different places. You can make the tool by cutting of a piece of the needleprotector. You can't push in deeper while injecting and then hit a vein etc. First fill the syringe then change the needle for a fresh one to avoid scaretissue due to a dull needle
                          Haha Thats cool!!! Hey so how much do I need to cut off from the needle protector and what size needle do you use??? So I take this is for just your legs so you can pin all parts ie.(outter,middle,and inner parts of your quads,and calves).

Comment

yep

You make it as long as you like, depends on the spot and the muscle. I always use the green pins. You can keep it in the fridge so you don't have to make a new one every time.

On the pics (arrows) you can see that we marked the injectionpoint with a pen. Before injection you flex the muscle you want to inject in, to be sure you inject in the middle (heart) of the muscle.
                            Attached Files
                            RonnyT
                            Last edited by RonnyT; 04-14-2011, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
                              You make it as long as you like, depends on the spot and the muscle. I always use the green pins. You can keep it in the fridge so you don't have to make a new one every time.

On the pics (arrows) you can see that we marked the injectionpoint with a pen. Before injection you flex the muscle you want to inject in, to be sure you inject in the middle (heart) of the muscle.
                              Will do bro, Thanks for this idea I will give it a go and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X