sub q or in the muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sub q or in the muscle

Gave first injection. Ment to give in flute but think I got sub q. Did not hurt at all. F n hurts today. Test prop. Any ideas.

You will be fine. It just just take a little more time to get into system. What was the needle length?
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

1.5 just did not go at the right angle. After shot I thought I was all good. Did not hurt or anything. Should I go in quad.

Comment

I think the quad is a lot easier to do than any where else, if your doing it yourself.

Comment

I've never shot anywhere but glutes. I'm too nervous 2 shoot in the quads I think that'd b fuckn painful, especially the next day. The only place id considered is tris or delts. Sometimes when I hit glutes, I use 1in 23g, I don't feel anything even the next day

Comment

What, what in the butt...

Comment

Anywho, my avatar states that quad injections are painless, and his preferred location of IM injections...

Comment

I don't like quads and find them very painful.

I find it hard to believe you missed the muscle with a 1.5" needle unless you are very fat

Comment

Haha not that fat just went at bad angle. Went in quad and it hurt way bad. Maybe they just hurt and I am a pussy. Jk.

Comment

Dude ho can u go in at a bad angle? U jus go straight in. Watd u do go sideways

Comment

Working...
                    X